What's new

Lobo - First Look at the Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

RYX

BIG PUSHER
What if the Brazillian (I think that was it) page was describing Lobo and the costumes that accompany hin? Batgirl for Batman, Zod for Superman and Scorpion... for Lobo?
If Scorpion is a skin and calls people geeks and shit talks all day...

oooh, I'm fucking done.

cyke_out

Noob
So what's the story with this guy? Is he super strong? Distinctive personality? What makes him so popular? I don't know anything about Lobo...
He started out as a joke, a parody of the darker anti-hero's of the late 80's early 90's, especially mocking Wolverine. He was over the top and just plain silly.

The problem was many people didn't get the joke and actually took a liking to him. So he then became and was written as everything the creator's were trying to mock.

holta

Noob
Alternate characters as costumes with their own voice acting seems like a great way to bring even more characters from the DC Universe into the game.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just added a date and link for his first gameplay reveal thanks to Injustice Facebook announcing this.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
It all would most definitely make sense though, the skins coming with Lobo being Batgirl for Batman, Zod for Superman and Scorpion for Lobo. I don't want to treat it like it's official but my hopes for actual "good" DLC characters are up high again.
Oh and Lobo looks beyond badass, maining him for sure!

I have looked in the model viewer to find the culprit who is wearing those boots and no current character in any skins of theirs is wearing those boots seen in the Lobo picture so it has be from Batmans alt thus there is a high probability that Batgirl is a Batman skin, Zod a Supes skin and Scorp a Lobo skin. Good stuff NRS. I can sleep a little easier tonight.

I can't see that for any Batgirl. Either way it would look stupid to have high heels as the appropriate attire for crime fighting, especially for Bat family standards.
Wonder Woman. I would have let it have a pass since she can fly/float but her Sword stance has her walking/running.

Maybe that's why she's so slow in Sword mode, trying not to tripe and break her neck.