What's new

Live Reo EVO top 8 Match Vids

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
just wanted to posted all of REos top 8 matches during evo... these were recorded by me at evo , so you can hear the hype and see i around as well.. you can also hear some of gamerblakes commentary as he was sitting nex to me.. lol as well as lordofthefly, pig of the hut. au wanna die, and michalangelo to name a few..

im currently uploading the rest heres the first match ... will update with the rest as they posted

REO VS ATL RED.

REO VS. CHRIS G
REO VS. JOP

Cat

No problem. Adding reo vs pl and vs Denzel tomorrow. It's really great to see and hear the ppls reactions while the matches play out

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
I'm curious, how big was the tv that the crowd was looking at? The competitors are staring at a small screen, I know that, but for some reason I always thought the main screen was huge as fuck. Anyone have any details?

Cat

Look at the first video. I look around for a bit. The screen in front of me is one of 3 screens. There's one in the middle that's larger than another to the right of that one. It's pretty big you can see it when you walk into the room from all the way in the back

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Look at the first video. I look around for a bit. The screen in front of me is one of 3 screens. There's one in the middle that's larger than another to the right of that one. It's pretty big you can see it when you walk into the room from all the way in the back
Ah, gotcha, very nice. Reminds me of a titantron from wrestling or something.