Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Sub Zero

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
im noted for raiden, kotal and kitana, but it is None of them anymore. i main commando kano and dont know about my secondary yet

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I've been inactive on forum because I've been playing the game so much.
So nice.
But, this time has been used for me (playakid700 on PSN) to git gud with Bojutsu Kung Jin, Jax, and Dragon's fire Liu kang.
I know stuff with a few other characters, but not enough stuff is at the ready for my other character's yet.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So the game has been out for a while now and I think we are all starting to find our characters. So... which character/s are you maining? (DLC not included)

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Ermac, cause I feel so comfortable with him. But, i'd rather be playing Jax... mained him for many MKs I just feel i'm useless midscreen with him combo-wise. ESPECIALLY online.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I main Kano. Thinking I might switch because cutthroat sucks, but it helps me play hit and run like I like rather than pure zoning. I'd go with Jax but that bnb is so hard to hit consistently, Kotal but I can't get used to his movement, so it's down to Goro and maybe Jason.

d_p

Online warrior
Im loving Jacqui right now. Still have trouble run cancelling consistently (online), but im getting there :)

The Brohemoth first and foremost. He's plays just how I thought he would and fits me like a glove. Jason seems like a good fit as well. I'll have to run a set with him and see.

Kitana, Ermac, Reptile and Shinnok are all fun as well, but I may need to work on them more if I'm going to have them as secondaries/pocket characters.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
Sub-Zero, GM variation but experimenting with Cryomancer and loving the quick damage that it dishes out. Definitely going to keep a Cryo-Sub in my back pocket.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Started with Raiden, and even though I kinda like him, he lost his signature playstyle, becoming more aggressive. Dark Raiden costume is a must at this point :p

Tried to go with some other characters, but weird inputs and left/right input glitch are fucking killing me. Especially the latter.
No, I'm not buying a stick because of that, thank you very much.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Thread is updated once again and with Jason, so all you guys thinking of maining Mr. Voorhees lemme know. Also, if there are any players you know play certain characters but are not on the list please list them. ;)