What's new

Life outside of MK

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I work at Galloping Ghost Arcade now, so life is pretty awesome. I work with great people, the job is great, and afterwards I can play against some of the best MK comp in the area. Plus I have a sugar mama that pays most of the bills!

-Pete

Spletty

Grandmaster
Full time student, and dating the best person alive. Id probably be homeless or working part time at a gas station forever without her.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I work at least 6 days a week, but the hours are shitty. It can be anywhere from a 4-9 hour shift. I've been dating someone for 7 months now, so that's getting kinda serious. I've played guitar for 11 years. So I play classical guitar at weddings when I can. Outside of that I just hang out with my friends and play MK really.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Full time college student. Work 30-40 hours a week. work at church on weekends. Go to Tourneys in ATL. Got no time for a gf right now as busy/poor as I am haha. plus the last girl is the reason I will remain single for a good long while, like i have been for the past year.

GhosT

Noob
Work monday-friday. 5 am to 5 pm. It sucks...

Weekends when I'm not playing MK i like to load up my magazines and head to the range. Pistols, rifles, shotguns. I love them all. But mostly hand guns mainly due to the fact that i have excelled in that department.

Texas is a great state no pussy gun laws.. (sorry california)

Enenra

Go to hell.
I work out, fight, and hang with my friends. Listen to music and try to find the next great beat. Movies as well.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Work 3 days a week. Go to international businesses institute here in Peru. I hit the gym 5 days a week.
Weekends I spend them (rarely) with friends and watching MK streams and some youtube stuff.

Oh, and I'm also de CM of the peruvian competitive CoD community.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Working 40 hours / week, Monday thru Friday as a Telecommunications Technical Analyst. Looking forward to each and every weekend. Friends, gaming, the usual bit...

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I'm an administrator for online law, tax and accountancy courses, alot of my day is spent on da interwebz doing absolutely fuck all and occasionally hiding windows/mashing keys/pretending I'm busy when someone important walks past.

Dating someone I'm really into, get the guitar(s) out whenever possible, kick the shins and ankles of rudeboys in the name of football every Thursday. Play MK offline twice a month then go back online and get manhandled. I spend an obscene amount of money on travelling and holidays.

I'm a full time animation teacher. Part time academic achievement services coordinator (fancy title for managing tutor services for students). Half time grad student, my mfa is in traditional animation. I make illustrations for my blog...

AND!!! I'm getting married to the love of my life in just 4 weeks:) my fiancee is also in media arts and animation, she's posted on tym a couple times too:)

Oh yeah, and die hard mk enthusiast.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Nice bro. Pretty accomplished.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I am a full time university student, who is studying history and aiming to become a high school level teacher. I would like to go to graduate school and get a higher degree but things are tough financially. I spend most of my time in class, doing homework, watching movies, acting, or playing MK online with my friends. I am frequently on TYM and stream sites, along with my devotion to KTP. Life is good but busy. It would be nice to have more time to play MK, but I of course have to prioritize.

I work at Galloping Ghost Arcade now, so life is pretty awesome. I work with great people, the job is great, and afterwards I can play against some of the best MK comp in the area. Plus I have a sugar mama that pays most of the bills!

-Pete
Man working at GGA would be awesome. Wish we had a place like that here in Asheville. We have the BARcade. It sucks. They have like two FGs and they play shitty club music with Jersery Shore wannabes. (Quote WayoftheFist)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Well, I work full time as a Systems Administrator for a very large data hosting company. Much more boring than it sounds. I spend large part of my day trollin reddit, buy stuff from woot and blaze around TYM. Outside of that, I do play in a band which is like a second job in and of itself, I actually put more time into that my actual job....but I love it and I get to make teh metalz so its worth it. When I'm not doing that, I'm either looking at new guitars, playing golf, or drinking drinking insanely strong and expensive beer..Vanilla porter ftw. Wow I just proofread this.. it's ridiculously obvious that I'm single. Lawl.
#foreveraloneswag

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
MA Tricking
School/ Driving School
Drawing/ Work
spend time with every kind of friends i have/ and family

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
My life is very strict. My religion requires me to watch every Jim Carrey movie once a day. Other than that, I play MK. Oh ya, and one day, I am going to find the genius that decided that it was a good idea to make a sequal to FF13, and go Hannibal Lecter on his ass.

REYTHEGREAT

Working as a Assistant art director
Family
Girlfriend
Movies
Car shows
Dog
Watching movies at home
Surfing the web
Gym
Hanging out with a few friends
I love to watch mma and go to events
That's about it for me. Oh yea, and planning to take over the world :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I worked @ Boeing for about 6 years in Columbus as an engineer before I took a job at a Brake and Friction company back in Cleveland to be able to move in with my girlfriend who is now my fiance. In my spare time outside of gaming I really enjoy playing tennis competitively, and would consider myself about a 4.5 on the 7 point USTA scale. I also play in a few basketball leagues during the year. Outside of sports, I am a beer snob and I take pride it watching a lot of obscure quality movies that fall outside of the mainstream. Also, I just built a house back in September...so lately I have been painfully realizing how much of my future time that is going to be taking up...

NKZero

Noob
Currently on my gap year before I undertake a 3 year Accounting and Finance course at Uni starting October of this year. For now I am doing work experience in a series of countries such as Egypt, Holland and the US. I love to watch basketball and football (the real football) and I love playing basketball and tennis.

Love clubbing (even though I do not drink!), love seeing my friends (and my girlfriend for that matter), love playing MK and playing sports as much as I can. Nothing beats spending quality time with the family though. Love them to bits :).

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
right now im very shocked with my whole life involving my mom kicking me out of the house

it's a hard story to tell,but...

Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

HAHAHAHAHAHA life outside of MK,that's a good one!

matterovermind

mindundermatter
I work as a Statistician / Analyst at a NPO that deals with Population based health care in Ontario, Canada. Most of what I do is consult and contribute on research proposals, program and perform analyses. In my downtime I spend time with the girlfriend, hang with friends and family and of course videogames (playing, watching streams, etc).

Work 10+ hours a day 6 days a week, plus I do a lot from home. I own the business (Home beer brewing supply store) I work for so I never care about how much I work, but I keep it limited so I can spend some time with the family. I have been married to my wife for 10 years (in August) and I have a 4 year old daughter that keep me busy when I am at home. I have a very active social life outside of the family and work because my business is beer related so I attend club meetings, beer fests, beer tastings, and all kinds of other beer stuff. For fun I drink beer and play MK. I usually get about 3 hours a week max to play MK outside of attending tournaments and hosting level up sessions.