What's new

Li Mei general discussion thread

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Thanks to Our boy @Evil Canadian Aka Roofle, we finally got some Li Mei to discuss

And HOLY SHIT, if you guys know i like my characters, this seems to fill up the spot perfectly, she is a NO FLY ZONE character, as she can put lanterns to control the sair while she approaches to apply pressure, her overhead cancel, seems interesting as well as her projectile.

So far my Choice of character seemed to be the perfect one, and after what Roofle explained in this video, my brain is thinking about the possibilities and the right Kameo by now, the Frost Kameo works well because of the flow freeze, but we'll find ount when we fudge around in the beta.

Priority Main shifted, she was going for number 2, but now i'm placing her at 1, i haven't seen Lao yet.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Jax might be good with her. Having a lantern in the air while abusing a Kameo that’s forcing you to jump to avoid the damage?

Ouch.

I’m ready for the setups.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
She's definitely on my list of potential mains. Right behind Reptile for me and that's only because they did the literal thing I asked for with him of having him shapeshift during moves and strings.