What's new

LET TYM PICK YOUR NEW MAIN (FOR A WEEK)

peachyO

Noob
Chongo Is Free had a fun idea recently: switch mains for a week to a character voted on by TYM members. he got sheeva. i copied him, and was given kano. STB Espio then was given shang tsung. who else would like to try it out? i think it's a fun way to get more mileage out of MK, gain a better understanding of a character you otherwise may not have picked, and ultimately help everyone level up. just post here asking the community to pick a new main for you, making sure to list your main(s) and back-up(s) so we know who not to choose for you. then, for a week, use that character as exclusively as you can. at the end of the week tell how it was. i nominate STB Sgt Reed to be the first we pick a new main for...and i pick sheeva!!:p
to vote, please tag the member so they can tally their votes. the new main will be the first character to receive 3 votes. then post your main to the thread, making sure to tag me or PM me, and i will create the list. a scub-tastic tourney will likely result, and the event will be streamed. hurry and vote/join in!

UPDATED!!!

HOLY SHIT THIS BLEW UP!!! here is the UPDATED list!! remember, vote for those who do not have a main yet, and when you do get a main, TAG ME OR PM ME PLEASE!! the cutoff is 7PM EST 2 October 2012!!! I will make a final update this evening after the cutoff.

STB Espio: Shang Tsung PSN

peachyO: Kano PSN

WoundCowboy: Quan Chi

Pig Of The Hut: Noob Saibot

Rampage254: Sonya

DragonPick: Cyber Sub Zero

Chongo Is Free: Scorpion XBOX LIVE

Gabriel032: Skarlet

Gamma: Sindel

BillStickers: Sektor

STB Sgt Reed: Shang Tsung XBOX LIVE

Wemfs: Jax

Mikemetroid: Sindel

STB TakeAChance: Raiden

FrothyOmen: Jade

MashPotatoTower: Rain

Joker8417: Kitana

Insuperable: Sub Zero

Krayzie: Sektor

xFriction_Burnx: Quan Chi

J360: Freddy

Derpin Errday: Stryker

Alien Substance: Kuh-Bawl

ZigZagGamer: Scorpion

LOrdofhteFLY: Noob

BTK HY3NA: Raiden

x18x2xwildx: Quan Chi

Wonder_Chef: Stryker

Quandaghost: Smoke

13rainst0rm: Liu Kang

Gruff757: Freddy

0-BEEF_SUPREME-o: Cyrax PSN

Lt. Box: SINDEL!! <3

Vagrant: Noob

Rude: Kitana

Big D: KUH-BAWL

bloodsport: Kano

No Good Nelson: Sub Zero

YoungTrunks: Smoke

HyruleNERD: Sektor

RiBBz22: Mileena

Ghostface777oOo: Mileena

DJ L Toro: Quan Chi

Alien Substance: KUH-BAWL

CrimsonShadow: Mileena

Skitzo: Stryker

Hobozzx: Reptile

Sage Leviathan: Raiden

FOREVER KING: Jade

PoliceBrutality: Raiden

B W1zZ: Liu Kang

Spletty: Cyber Sub Zero

LORD NERO2012: Rain

darkfirestealth: Kitana

Nathan Frost: Baraka

DanCock: Sektor PSN

Espio

Kokomo
I love this thread and its premise, I'll be sure to follow it and chime in with my thoughts this time next Sunday and possibly throughout the week. I'm glad I get to reexplore Shang Tsung again, it's a lot of fun so far. Keeping things fresh and exploring the game in a deeper way is both fun and beneficial to the leveling up of players.

STB Sgt Reed I vote for Sheeva as well if you'll do it:).

peachyO

Noob
I'm down !

Cannot be: Stryker though..
for you...ERMAC!

LOL! XD

So um... like, how many people get to vote on the new character to use? lmao
no set number, just wait a bit and see who votes for whom

Sounds interesting. Who should I play?
for you, the great shang player? hmmm. i choose...reptile!

Hey, can you guys pick one for me?
I want it to be a whole new char for me, so it can't be: Sonya, Kitana, Kang, Mileena, Cage, Baraka, Quan or Raiden.
then for you, i vote for cyber sub zero!!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'll do it.

I main Liu Kang, Reptile, and Mileena. I've played Sheeva Baraka, Kabal, Kung Lao, Stryker, Cage, and Cyrax. I also don't have Kenshi, so that's a no-go.