What's new

Last Thread of Hope for Rain

SenSx

Noob
Even though I know those tweets are fake, it is getting on me, and I'm slowly loosing faith in Rain's presence.
He is the only one who would have saved this disappointing roster...

SaJa

FH_FenriR

I would like to see this damn Roundhouse cancel in 60fps so much ! But I think we fucked.. :(

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Rain could potentially be really awesome in this new MKX and he's one of my favorite char in MK9.
His power and gameplay can be explored a lot and the variations add depth into his character.
Bubble trap on screen, geyser from the ground, waterfall from the sky, thunderstorm, etc...
Just my imagination.

However, I really think that he's not playable this time.
Too much speculation but I'm not so positive about him in the game.

And I'm not happy to see Jax, Sonya and especially Cage in MKX if the recent leak are true.

Time to make Rain more then a "joke".

trufenix

bye felicia
Motaro in MK9
Quan Chi in MKvsDC
They said like, three games prior motaro would never be playable again.
Quan Chi was planned for DLC, as was Harley.

Meanwhile, Skarlet and Kenshi made DLC, as did everybody everyone swore was just a costume or story cameo in Injustice. Including Yellow Lantern Hal and Damian Nightwing.

D

Deleted member 35141

I believe if he was really playable they would have showed him already. Hes not one of those characters you save for last.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Rain has been awesome in every game he has been in. All of his costumes have been great. Boon loves him too. I think Rain has a good chance of being in.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Boon said mk9 DLC will not be mkx DLC and I believe him. They already had all the DLC planned, they aren't just going to see that fans want rain and slap him together for Xmas.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Boon said mk9 DLC will not be mkx DLC and I believe him. They already had all the DLC planned, they aren't just going to see that fans want rain and slap him together for Xmas.
I'm pretty sure Boon said dlc for mk9 won't be dlc for mkx. He did say they still have a chance on the roster.

Dark

Noob
They said like, three games prior motaro would never be playable again.
Quan Chi was planned for DLC, as was Harley.

Meanwhile, Skarlet and Kenshi made DLC, as did everybody everyone swore was just a costume or story cameo in Injustice. Including Yellow Lantern Hal and Damian Nightwing.
They are doing something different in this game though it seems.

If your logic is correct, Baraka, Sindel, and Li Mei or random village girl are also playable. Which would be great, and I do really hope Rain is playable.. But I don't know.

trufenix

bye felicia

If your logic is correct, Baraka, Sindel, and Li Mei or random village girl are also playable. Which would be great, and I do really hope Rain is playable.. But I don't know.
I don't think they're doing anything different. If they didn't want to use these characters, they wouldn't have bothered writing a story that included them. I have yet to see any concrete evidence that they won't be playable besides arbitrary popularity rankings.

Matix218

Get over here!

Random village girl day 1 main