What's new

Lair of Altaire (With The Huggable Tay Bear): Episode 2, with CD Jr

Altaire

Noob
I was referring to him dropping it if Mustard beats Maxter in a FT5 without using resets. Just getting some shit talk out there. :)
OH, I completely forgot he said that.

To be honest, I don't think Cyrax NEEDS the resets to win. He can still get up to 59% damage without them, so I don't see what difference it makes. I swear some people act like Cyrax can't break 30% damage without his resets. I'm sure Mustard will do great at Evo, regardless. I'd be surprised if he didn't at least make top 16.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I agree. At this point its impossible to say how well the twins, F0xy and Glue will do at evo since we only have online to go by. I cant wait, it's going to be incredibly hype.

Altaire

Noob
I agree. At this point its impossible to say how well the twins, F0xy and Glue will do at evo since we only have online to go by. I cant wait, it's going to be incredibly hype.
I chipped in $43 just to get Foxy and Glue over here, because I want to see a true US vs. UK more than anything. If it's not a 5v5 or at least a 4v4, we won't know who the stronger scene is.

That, and I have to blow up both J360 and Glue offline to prove that I am THE CYBER SUB OF THE WORLD.

Altaire

Noob
UPDATE: The podcast is now up on the main site! For anyone who hasn't heard it yet, this should be much more convenient. Episode 2 also went up without the odd sound glitch that episode 1 has when played from the main site, so that's always a plus.

Here's hoping that episode 3 is SOMEHOW finished without half a dozen unrelated incidents setting it back.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Haven't listened to it yet but I love the name Boffs and Narfs for the podcast. Its pretty catchy. Didn't mean to shit on the LoA name. ;)

Altaire

Noob
Haven't listened to it yet but I love the name Boffs and Narfs for the podcast. Its pretty catchy. Didn't mean to shit on the LoA name. ;)
IIRC you were at MLG, so I'm more than willing to bet you got the joke.

Maxter is also going to be our next guest, so that should be an interesting show.