What's new

Combo Video - Kung Jin Kunjin Combo Videos

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
What's the notation on this one? This is the combo that is basically sweeping the nation with bojutsu. Its all I see from Kung.

I haven't used him yet so all it looks like to me is, spinerooni, spinerooni, then pop up and do like 6 moves in the air, spinerooni, spinerooni like 8 times.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Awesome stuff in this thread. Bojitsu seems like the simplest variation and easy to get high damage, but Ancestral looks pretty interesting and complex.

Gonna have to go into the lab

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Awesome stuff in this thread. Bojitsu seems like the simplest variation and easy to get high damage, but Ancestral looks pretty interesting and complex.

Gonna have to go into the lab
Check out the Kung Jin Living Guide thread, I have a whole list of combos for each variation (Shaolin has the least because you have to burn so much meter). I'm sure you can help. If you wanna run some sets soon on PSN, lemme know

I'm noticing that after a launch, it does more damage to do ji4 xx dive kick than it is to do nj1, dive kick. It's usually just 1% more damage, but it's way easier then nj1, dive kick. So i'll go for the ji4 xx dive kick every time.

Combo 1(36%): 111 bf4 nj2 ji,d4 34 db3

Combo 2(42%): 221 Edb3 nj2 ji,d4 34 db3

Combo 3(42%): 221 Edb3 ba bf4 nj d4 34 db3

Combo 4(41%): 221 Edb3 fb db3

Combo 5(38%): 221 Edb3 b3 db3

Combo 6(37%): 221 Edb3 f4 bf3

Combo 7(50%): 4 bf4 run 34 X-Ray

Combo 8 (41%): 221 db4 nj2 ji,d4 34 db3

VFELLHN

Noob
Kung jin bojutsu style 39% meterless combo - mid screen ( Sorry for my bad cam )
J2,4BF+4,B2BF+4,neutral J2,run JD+4,run 34DB+3

I recently picked up Kung Jin and went into the lab. I wanted to come up with some combos that are practical, that you can confirm off a string. This is what I came up with. All combos are 1 meter or less. Really practical stuff here. Hope you like it. :)
I see a lot of spaces to add more to kunjin's combo and u just filled in the gaps
nice job

Eijiken

Noob
I recently picked up Kung Jin and went into the lab. I wanted to come up with some combos that are practical, that you can confirm off a string. This is what I came up with. All combos are 1 meter or less. Really practical stuff here. Hope you like it. :)
Holy christ that's some nice swag comboes