What's new

Kung Lao divekick

DeathTouch

Iceman
Kung Lao is a Beast character IMO
I would like to know which projectiles/characters he can divekick on reaction midscreen/ almost fullscreen ?

I know he can divekick Smokebomb on reaction.
what others can you share my fellow TYM forum monster ?

He can get a free dive kick on Scorpion if he whiffs hellfire full screen & a whiffed spear forget about it lol

He can probably get rain after a whiffed lightning

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
You dont want to dive kick someone, you want to dive kick whiff and land right in front of them and pressure. So really pretty much every character, if you jump their projectile, you can dive kick in and pressure with a string like 212121

DeathTouch

Iceman
You dont want to dive kick someone, you want to dive kick whiff and land right in front of them and pressure. So really pretty much every character, if you jump their projectile, you can dive kick in and pressure with a string like 212121
I can tell you that Kitana's fans are not on that list.
yeah for sure that is best or get a combo instead of pressure.
I like the setup when you finish combo with 2,4 3+1, 3 , ex divekick into 21212. perfect setup chipping with Ex DK and meter build almost back the bar with 21212

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'd definitely go for pressure. But this is an interesting thread, I've never thought of divekicking whiffed projectiles. Maybe we can make a list?