What's new

Kumite in Tennessee Injustice: GAU/Mortal Kombat POOLS RELEASED - Hype/Predictions Thread

Vandy

Kumite!
Moving Ducky out of the pool was an overreaction - and since he was in the pool to begin with it is only fair to move him back just not first round vs. Pig

That said I won't make any more changes unless something glaringly obvious (first round match of two ppl from same city or something)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Pools should never be charged once they're posted unless ppl from the same scene are fighting each other...if not thn stfu.

As a player u have to be ready for anything. Cupcaking players to different pools is dumb imo.

Side note best of luck to everyone!
You know nothing of CUPCAKING!!!
Also good luck even though you failed me before.

@Pnut dang it. I was trying to hype this thread up, you didn't take the bait :(. Oh well. I am basically going to be the chauffeur/hypeman for GGA this tourney.

revolver doesn't need to be moved and both digit and syknis wouldn't see each other till late in winners or losers since there on the opposite sides of the brackets but we will look into it

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
1 vs 2, 3 v 4 etc

does that apply to losers as well?

and how does losers top 16 connect to winners?

Like if losers 1 vs. 2 play in losers top 16 who do they play to make top 8 losers?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Moving Ducky out of the pool was an overreaction - and since he was in the pool to begin with it is only fair to move him back just not first round vs. Pig.
Pig versus Blind Ducky first round is insane. Ducky should at least be moved all the way to the other side of the bracket.