What's new

KTP(Kombat Tomb Podcast) Petition

Should KTP Return?

• Total voters

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Alright, so KTP's official episode was a long time ago now. I believe 16 bit couldn't do it anymore because of his employment with NRS. Well....that is over and we now have a brand new game that is thriving in the tournament scene. I was always entertained by K7, Slips, and 16 Bit. They always had great guests and it was flat out funny lol.

It's time to bring it back. Maybe if enough people agree they will consider entertaining us once again. Support this brilliant idea. To those unfamiliar with KTP, here is a link. Enjoy!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Since threads get buried rather quickly I will bump this thread a few times. If responses fail I'll let it die.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Only podcast that ever entertained me this much.

It had productive drama and blow ups. It was all hype, no hate. And I always looked forward to tournament results, including my own performance after each pre-tournament KTP.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The blow ups on this show were priceless lol. I chose the one with m2dave since him and 16 Bit were having a classic bickering fest in a thread lol.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Honestly its up to 16 Bit and Slips at this point. I know both those guys are busy and things are alot different for them since we did the show. I always have fun doing them and don't mind the legwork. However, I started KTP out of my passion for MK, and while I like Injustice, its not the same. I'm not opposed to an occasional special, but it will never be back full time. Well until MK10 maybe...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Honestly its up to 16 Bit and Slips at this point. I know both those guys are busy and things are alot different for them since we did the show. I always have fun doing them and don't mind the legwork. However, I started KTP out of my passioin for MK, and while I like Injustice, its not the same. I'm not opposed to an occasional special, but it will never be back full time. Well until MK10 maybe...
You guys could totally do a part time thing though lol. Like a special after a major or one before a major. Believe me, if you build it, they will come. Take a note from my main man.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Honestly its up to 16 Bit and Slips at this point. I know both those guys are busy and things are alot different for them since we did the show. I always have fun doing them and don't mind the legwork. However, I started KTP out of my passioin for MK, and while I like Injustice, its not the same. I'm not opposed to an occasional special, but it will never be back full time. Well until MK10 maybe...

Well at least come back a couple of times till then. I feel like that lonely guy at the bar, who shows up every Saturday, waiting on that girl he let get away...

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I want ktp back for sure. Also team Yardley is going to try a podcast thing maybe, similar to ktp if anyone is interested... although we aren't as well known it will surely be humorous.