What's new

Video/Tutorial - Ermac Krimson Ermac Reveal Trailer; Koming March 1st

The Death

Sleeping Dragon
During today's Kombat Kast: Drunken Master, NRS announced a new skin that will help benefit the grassroots tournament scene: Krimson Ermac! In the vein of the Gold Scorpion & Blue Steel Sub-Zero, the skin is the Ermac version, which you'll see in the video below. But just like the Blue Steel Sub, the price of this skin is just $1.99 and all proceeds will go to help fund prize pots. The skin will be available on March 1st, so make sure you buy it & support the tourney scene!! Check out the video below with Krimson Ermac in action!!

Screenshot (319).png

Edited/Promoted by TS :coffee:

Attachments

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
i'm definately buying this one same that I did with Sub but when will Gold scorp come to the unwashed masses?

QXD

Noob
YO! I would love to but this! But I guess ill wait for someone to mod it into the pc version of the game.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
From Supportive point of view it's really nice what they've done towards the scene. But the skin it self speaks for it self. One may like it, one may not. However considering all the other characters that may need one alternative costume this was pretty cheap. Not to even mention that they have all that may require in order to deliver.

So the bottom line is, the skin is there and they are supporting the scene but regardless the way You wanna look at it, it won't look good.

Noob
Will ermac mains finally be satiated with his appearance? Only time will tell...
Some Ermac mains (me included) just didnt like the fact that he is no longer a ninja in his original designs... he became a sorcerer/mummy/weirdo, still the costume itself was hella cool, the uncovered face made me puke, in the words of deadpool its like a testicle with teeth... But his MK3 Costume looks sick, and this one Looks Sick 2... Some ppl where quite happy with the mummy costume, honestly does nothing for me but as long as ppl like it i guess its not that bad

Noob
When's Emerald Reptile Tho
i Think they will never do a Version of Reptile for this, they didnt go with the Human version for his MK3 because of the Face animations in multiple moves he has and is intro and outro... so i think it wont happen for that reason... that makes me sad tho i would totally play Reptile if they made this costume for him

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
id suggest people who compete to book themselves a ticket to viennality, nrs seem to be very supportful of this grass roots tourney and id imagine the krimson skins fund may help boost the prizepool a nice bit

Noob
Am as much in the dark as everyone, was just wondering why NRS would put the steam logo there.
Hmmm Dont really think that means they will work on the PC version =S But Honestly tho PC ports from games that are by norm meant for Consoles ALWAYS have issues like this, they stop being suported because its to much of a assel to work on them, it takes 10 times more work (money) to prep Content for PC than it takes for consoles and generally companies always outsource this ports which results and major problems and PR nightmares for them =S truly sorry for those that have no option other than getting it on pc, but if you can get it on console instead of PC do it... its much more realiable... As for the Steam logo being in there, it probably just means that the game is on steam as well, doesnt really indicate it is being supported...