What's new

Krayzie's Cyrax @ VSM last night

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, I saw that, Krayzie is playing a sick skilled Cyrax, very well trained with great execution timing .... a minor error in defense coming from any adversary, you can be sure he will capitalize that and make crazy combos with Cyrax ..... strong performance, indeed.

He did a 21 hits corner combo with Ermac that looked sick insane too, hehe !!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
impressive cyrax Krayzie! I was also impressed with J360's cyrax too. I havent managed to watch the entire stream yet, but from what ive seen so far im impressed. Im also happy to see some of my combo ideas incorporated into everyones game. my 1,2,3 reset seems to have become everyones staple reset!

davidovitch

In Europe!
Not to knock anyone's skill at this game, but am I the only one who was disgusted by some of those rounds? If Cyrax catches you once at the start of the fight the first round is basically over. I think that's really dumb (even though his combo's look awesome).

Plop

Noob
I saw this last night. Very impressive! Have the rest of matches been uploaded? I missed Brady's matches and all the others in the first half.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's all there. Shut up Plop

TONY-T, I like your reset with 123 too but I find it harder to do 123 onto midbomb. Usually the victim is late and the bomb explodes.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Glad you guys enjoyed the rushdown.

Like Valley said best, "Rush... That... Shit... DOWN!"

I'll be using him again for SCR, along with my secret secondary. See you guys soon.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not to knock anyone's skill at this game, but am I the only one who was disgusted by some of those rounds? If Cyrax catches you once at the start of the fight the first round is basically over. I think that's really dumb (even though his combo's look awesome).
Play SFA3. Just breathing can kill you in that game.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Glad you guys enjoyed the rushdown.

Like Valley said best, "Rush... That... Shit... DOWN!"

I'll be using him again for SCR, along with my secret secondary. See you guys soon.
Uh-Ohez...Krayziegotasurprizeforjooh...

Me watching @ NEC: "Jesus christmas, why the hell don't I use the Command Grab more..."
My favorite thing about Krayzie-rax: Yes, he can kill you five times before you hit the ground, but he works the small game and the bits and pieces play like a surgeon.

EDIT: "Yo, Ermac already ripped off his arms, then they gave him metal arms, now theyre trying to take his arms again! That's racist, yo! Daaaaaaaaaamn..." ~CD Jr on Jax possibly getting nerfed.
You guys fuckin' rule.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Best normals in the game and does 50%??? DAAAAAAAAMN.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
OMFG.
I remember the headaches SFA2 used to give me...
The salt it caused me to sweat out of my pores is the reason I gave up ever playing Street Fighter again.
Fuck Akuma. 10 goddamn ways from sunday.

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
*GRAB*
*lights go out*
*BAM BAM BAMBITY FUCKING BAM*
*Giant flashing Akuma symbol*
*Dead Box*
*DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN*

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
OMFG.
I remember the headaches SFA2 used to give me...
The salt it caused me to sweat out of my pores is the reason I gave up ever playing Street Fighter again.
Fuck Akuma. 10 goddamn ways from sunday.

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
*GRAB*
*lights go out*
*BAM BAM BAMBITY FUCKING BAM*
*Giant flashing Akuma symbol*
*Dead Box*
*DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN*
Its basically the Cyrax reset, but you don't get to see it. :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Its basically the Cyrax reset, but you don't get to see it. :)
Exactly! Paper Legend went back in time and taught it to the SFA2 developers so he could make some extra cash and build a secret fortress of solitude, but he couldn't give it away before MK9 actually came out or they'd know the secret, so they blacked out the screen.
It's the only explanation that makes sense, dammit.