What's new

Video/Tutorial - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn list of bugs

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
@Pnut, @Buiu, @mattnin: Parry is trash, we all agree. However, knowing gaps in strings will be useful whether you want to parry or armor through them. To that end, does anyone know a consolidated list?
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/list-of-all-interruptible-strings-in-mkx.50196/

More bugs that only prove that game doesnt work correctly
You may consider a bug that Kotal cannot duck lots of strings other characters can (maybe cuz he's a big guy, idk)
He has a big hitbox like Ferra T. or Goro.

Good luck on getting your character fixed guys

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If I'm a god and can parry sonya b14 everytime I still have to guess after that. The move stinks. Also the sword hasn't returned which is why you cant keep doing stuff. Gotta do 114 airgrab or run a bit and do the string again depending on distance.
It's good to interrupt the last hit of strings or cancels after them, I'd much rather punish a war god for 40% instead of 19% with sun god for example.

Buiu

Woot
It's good to interrupt the last hit of strings or cancels after them, I'd much rather punish a war god for 40% instead of 19% with sun god for example.

yet the movie sucks and is extremely situational .

you explained above , it can only be used properly at the end of a string , and it must have the gap in the last hit.