What's new

Korean Guy does a cover of All The Things by Joe

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I heard this cover last week. Flat out blown away, and was not expecting it to be this good at first.

If you've never heard the original:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't get it.

Were you surprised that Asian people can sing or something? That people in other countries like R&B? That not everyone who sings well looks like a 9 or a 10?

He doesn't seem that spectacular, just another good singer.

What made you expect him to not be able to do a good cover?

No offense.

BRUTALITY

Banned
I don't get it.

Were you surprised that Asian people can sing or something? That people in other countries like R&B? That not everyone who sings well looks like a 9 or a 10?

No offense.
classic ugly duckling with a pretty voice archetype i presume is the appeal here

THTB

I don't get it.

No offense.
I know Asian people are capable of singing. And I'm fully aware of other countries listening to R&B. What I was most impressed by was the amount of soul in his voice, as well as how close to Joe's voice he was. At some points, I thought it was actually Joe.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I don't get it.

No offense.
I guess he doesn't look like a guy who would have all that soul in his body. I mean if you ever came across a guy like him would you suspect him of being a good singer?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I guess he doesn't look like a guy who would have all that soul in his body. I mean if you ever came across a guy like him would you suspect him of being a good singer?
If I didn't know anyone who could sing well, celebrity or otherwise, I wouldn't expect any specific talents from them based off of their appearances.

On the other hand, If they have a video or any other kind of media saying they are going to sing something, i'd would assume they'd have some experience singing.

THTB

If I didn't know anyone who could sing well, celebrity or otherwise, I wouldn't expect any specific talents from them based off of their appearances.

On the other hand, If they have a video or any other kind of media saying they are going to sing something, i'd would assume they'd have some experience singing.
Then you haven't heard of icejjfish.