What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Sub Zero Wars Callout Special

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The reason I sympathize with the Sub players is because if 16bit acted this way towards players like me, Mr Mileena, CD, gr8one, etc, I wouldn't root for 16bit either. I really hope this "the Sub community is trash" talk is over.

Maxter

Noob
I don't get how tom idolizes that jop guy and PL so much on this Video, PL being the best in the world is over, So do you still think Jop can keep up with people that have actually been playing this game for so long?
Tell that jop guy to come to these forums so we can all call him out, i will destroy his cage and raiden with my eyes close

Dark_Rob

Noob
Wow another thread of VSM bashing people on they're own team! Shocker there. You know how embarassing it is to hear the kind of shit thats been coming out your own camp like whats been coming out of VSM for the past week? SMH

I don't get how tom idolizes that jop guy and PL so much on this Video, PL being the best in the world is over, So do you still think Jop can keep up with people that have actually been playing this game for so long?
Tell that jop guy to come to these forums so we can all call him out, i will destroy his cage and raiden with my eyes close
at this point in the game? no, JOP cannot.. he doesnt play. I was soooo drunk that i dont even remember 3/4 of what i said.

I admit that I was wrong for my comments, drunk or not.

The reason I sympathize with the Sub players is because if 16bit acted this way towards players like me, Mr Mileena, CD, gr8one, etc, I wouldn't root for 16bit either. I really hope this "the Sub community is trash" talk is over.
its been over for a while.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
That's the past
Tom hasn't flamed the Sub community and their hasn't been any trolling recently
It might be because Rob has taken control of the boards, or it might be just the trolls finally decided it wasn't worth, doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter because it doesn't happy anymore.
Tom has helped us more than even with that Sub 101 series.
I'm sure the entire sub community would support me when I say TAHT we are eternally greatful for what Tom has done for us.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Man, can't a guy get drunk and have fun anymore? lol Im not even gonna watch that video, cause if I was drinking hanging around with friends playing games, serious is the last thing i would be.

People get so damn butt hurt in this community about whose the best, and match up charts, and lists, and numbers. It's all getting a little stupid.

I do like stuff like team vs team and stuff, so WC vs EC should be alotta fun. But will it just be WC vs VSM? or will there be other EC players that will be aloud to represent?

Either way, I love this community and Im glad im part of it. But Im gonna be careful who I hang out and drink with at these things, cause apparently everything gets recorded and put on the spot,

Im going for another beer, peace

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

JOP and Eddie pistons are MK bashing assholes who would get bodied in today's game and are better at talking shit about NRS and MK and our community than they ever were at MK

Eddie is very good at talking loud and making no sense

JOP is better at looking like jabA the hut

Sorry to pop off but those Guys are dicks IMO

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
We are going to be taking suggestions for questions/topics for the Sub Zero Wars debate. Post them in this thread :)

Truth

Noob
Questions for Denzel: 1. Rate the tech and tips that I give him for SZ :)
2. Does he (Denzel) think the SZ forums are as bad as people say?

Questions for Tom Brady: 1. Without the input bug, what is the SZ vs. Kit MU lol
2. If everything is cool with Tom and West Coast after, will he start posting on the SZ forums again?

Last thing for Marvaz: 1. What steroids is he taking? Kappa

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
JOP and Eddie pistons are MK bashing assholes who would get bodied in today's game and are better at talking shit about NRS and MK and our community than they ever were at MK

They better not dare show their faces back in the MK community I'll baby the mess out of them.

xsparklex

Banned

Hey Pig of the Hut, is there any chance that a Directors Cut/Extended Edition of the interview you gave the other day with TAC can be released? Kind of like what they did with the new Lord of the Rings blurays.... The 2 hours of you talking about yourself wasn't enough , I think we need another 3-5 hours.

Marvaz

come at me
B W1zZ -please dont say me, cause we have dont play on a concistant basis and my cage is horrible compared to the top 4 cages right now.