What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - KIT Preview Special

@GGA Slips
AvP argument continued
It doesnt matter what it takes to kill the creature the fact remains the same...Predators created the Aliens to be the ultimate form of training and proving grounds as a way of rite of passage if you will, aliens can be seen as pack animsls which is why its always a few of them and one or two predators one on one is deemed too easy so its a pack of aliens...the perfect hunter vs the perfect prey....the perfect hunter wins every time!

pherleece

Woolay
yeah because crimsonshadow aka freeshadow aka fraudshadow. who sits in his basement has never been to any event and dick rides some good players and hates others. i love mods on this site :D
im getting tired of people shitting on @CrimsonShadow cause "he doesnt go to events" im sorry but he supports this community more than most people that attend events. check this out http://testyourmight.com/threads/west-coast-warzone-episode-3-ft-blind-ducky.40652/page-2#post-1253629

see @4x4lo8o another person who talks shit about someone they don't know and just assumes stuff.

you cant blame someone for not knowing who you are. instead of talking shit about him maybe you could of reached out to him first and settled it or given him the benefit of the doubt.

ive been supporting this community for a long time and also put lots of $$$ into the scene but when someone on this site says im a random cause they dont know who i am, i let it slide cause you cant expect anyone to know who everyone is. if @CrimsonShadow talked about you as if he knew you (which he didnt before) then that would be a different story.

dont take this personal please. im saying this cause most people feel that they are personally being attacked when they arent.

4x4lo8o

Noob
im getting tired of people shitting on @CrimsonShadow cause "he doesnt go to events" im sorry but he supports this community more than most people that attend events. check this out http://testyourmight.com/threads/west-coast-warzone-episode-3-ft-blind-ducky.40652/page-2#post-1253629

see @4x4lo8o another person who talks shit about someone they don't know and just assumes stuff.

you cant blame someone for not knowing who you are. instead of talking shit about him maybe you could of reached out to him first and settled it or given him the benefit of the doubt.

ive been supporting this community for a long time and also put lots of $$$ into the scene but when someone on this site says im a random cause they dont know who i am, i let it slide cause you cant expect anyone to know who everyone is. if @CrimsonShadow talked about you as if he knew you (which he didnt before) then that would be a different story.

dont take this personal please. im saying this cause most people feel that they are personally being attacked when they arent.

How come every time I defend @EGP Wonder_Chef I end up tagged in some strange attempted blow up in an unrelated thread?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Just to say something about Apex since it's bothering me -

Yes, it was a regional tournament. But people are making it out to be like The Break: Weekend Edition. We got 45 people including out of towners like Killinator, KH Digit, and even one of the top Injustice players from France. And I'm counting Reo since he doesn't go to anything haha. But yeah it was a lot bigger than a local.
France doesnt count :p

They never do in NRS games

pherleece

Woolay
All
How come every time I defend @EGP Wonder_Chef I end up tagged in some strange attempted blow up in an unrelated thread?
holy shit.. where do i begin..
First, I may be wrong but I'm sure @EGP Wonder_Chef can stand up for himself.

Second, no one said anything about this thread as a whole having anything to do with what we were talking about in the other thread. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER THREADS WITH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE THEY REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!

Lastly you're turning this into a blow up yourself because you decided to open your mouth in a thread that I wasn't talking to you at all in and you cant even see the point I am clearly spelling out for you.

2 years ago, hippo talked shit about me and claude. doesnt know anything about us.
few weeks ago
, someone on this site talks shit to me calling me pathetic for not supporting the scene, doesn't know anything about me.
few days ago, hippo talked shit about crimson shadow. doesn't know anything about him.
yesterday
, jupiter also talks shit about crimson shadow, again, doesn't know anything about him.

these are just the examples I can think of..

can you see the pattern here? do you see why I tagged you in an example that has to do what we were talking about in another thread?

if you don't want to hear it, don't reply to someone when you clearly don't know what is going on and let people stand up for themselves.

Last edited:

pherleece

Woolay
I know plenty about him

we used to always be in the TYM chat together, we've had more arguments than you could ever have known
edited. i hope you understand i am a fan of yours chef. i know things i say could be misconstrued. i will admit that my first two posts in your episode 3 thread i was kinda drunk lol

Last edited:

4x4lo8o

Noob
All

Second, no one said anything about this thread as a whole having anything to do with what we were talking about in the other thread. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER THREADS WITH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE THEY REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!

Lastly you're turning this into a blow up yourself because you decided to open your mouth in a thread that I wasn't talking to you at all in and you cant even see the point I am clearly spelling out for you.

2 years ago, hippo talked shit about me and claude. doesnt know anything about us.
few weeks ago
, someone on this site talks shit to me calling me pathetic for not supporting the scene, doesn't know anything about me.
few days ago, hippo talked shit about crimson shadow. doesn't know anything about him.
yesterday
, jupiter also talks shit about crimson shadow, again, doesn't know anything about him.

can you see the pattern here? do you see why I tagged you in an example that has to do what we were talking about in another thread?

if you don't want to hear it, don't reply to someone when you clearly don't know what is going on and let people stand up for themselves.

I don't understand what you're going off about at all. I gave you a pretty calm, non-antagonizing response in the other thread about why the podcast hosts probably weren't responding to you and you started popping off. It's really strange that you'd continue that pop off in another thread.

I don't know how the stuff you're talking about ties together
CrimsonShadow called @EMPEROR_JUPITER a random, Jupiter didn't like that, proved himself, and now is popping off at the guy who doubted his skill. That's how hype and shit talk in this community works. Everyone does it and people enjoy seeing it. He's justified and I'm pretty sure @CrimsonShadow isn't upset or taking personal offense to what Jupiter is saying.

When King Hippo was talking shit about you and Claude you two were hosting a show for the community. He didn't have to know you personally, you were putting yourself out there. I don't think he should have been doing it on stream at a local(he's part of my local scene, so to some extent that reflects badly on all of us), but if you're hosting a show like that you can't take it too personally if people in the community judge or criticize you - even if your interaction with them is one way(them listening to you) you're giving them the opportunity to feel like they know you
You guys already went full on nuclear war with Hippo over that on your show. The retaliation hardly matched what he did - Homeboy Tyson's debut was over your drama with Hippo in case anyone forgot. He's completely over it, hasn't said anything to you in ages, and doesn't feel like he has any beef he needs to try to squash, so why are you still upset well over a year later?

Anyway, I'm not upset or even particularly interested in any of this and don't think I'm going to be successfull at getting across what I was trying to say. I was just baffled that you got upset enough about my post to pull me into a second thread about it

Btw, Chef is completely helpless and definitely needs me to stand up for him

Last edited:

pherleece

Woolay
I don't understand what you're going off about at all. I gave you a pretty calm, non-antagonizing response in the other thread about why the podcast hosts probably weren't responding to you and you started popping off. It's really strange that you'd continue that pop off in another thread.

I don't know how the stuff you're talking about ties together
CrimsonShadow called @EMPEROR_JUPITER a random, Jupiter didn't like that, proved himself, and now is popping off at the guy who doubted his skill. That's how hype and shit talk in this community works. Everyone does it and people enjoy seeing it. He's justified and I'm pretty sure @CrimsonShadow isn't upset or taking personal offense to what Jupiter is saying.

When King Hippo was talking shit about you and Claude you two were hosting a show for the community. He didn't have to know you personally, you were putting yourself out there. I don't think he should have been doing it on stream at a local(he's part of my local scene, so to some extent that reflects badly on all of us), but if you're hosting a show like that you can't take it too personally if people in the community judge or criticize you - even if your interaction with them is one way(them listening to you) you're giving them the opportunity to feel like they know you
You guys already went full on nuclear war with Hippo over that on your show. The retaliation hardly matched what he did - Homeboy Tyson's debut was over your drama with Hippo in case anyone forgot. He's completely over it, hasn't said anything to you in ages, and doesn't feel like he has any beef he needs to try to squash, so why are you still upset well over a year later?

Anyway, I'm not upset or even particularly interested in any of this and don't think I'm going to be successfull at getting across what I was trying to say. I was just baffled that you got upset enough about my post to pull me into a second thread about it

Btw, Chef is completely helpless and definitely needs me to stand up for him
Im not upset as you may think, i look at TYM as a drama outlet and i guess i got sucked in it. i could of made a call out thread and i bet this would of went a different direction. plus i doubt i'll ever meet hippo anyway. id shake anyones hand if i met them in person. i would never let this bleed into real life. and i said dont take it personal, i just happened to be talking to you when i saw someone else popping off on someone else. i dont care if you or anyone takes any of this seriously. just stating my opinion.

i guess i also feel bad for crimson cause hippo was popping off about him not supporting tournaments when crimson has done so much already.

related to the thread: I'm going to assume that we wont be getting KTP on Monday? @K7L33THA maybe tuesday?

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
All

few weeks ago
yesterday

who are you? i know enough about crimson to know hes a fraud and a dickrider. stay out of my business lol, dick riding the ultimate dick rider is quite a bad look:rolleyes: