What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - FAREWELL Show This Weekend...

NariTuba

disMember
16bit seems to somehow be the cause of this... if its not MLG, could it be NRS? daaaaaammn. I remember him saying something about "big things coming for KTP if "something" turned out once he moved to Chicago; I guess that didnt go exactly as planned... or did it?

Obviously the question is WHY, tho Im sure they'll explain.

This is truly a heartbreaker... This show has been VITAL in stengthening this community; no other show comes even close or will be able to pick up the torch in the forseeable future. You guys had the perfect mix of solid theory talk and demented ranting needed.

We'll miss you guys, thank you for the great times

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
what professional job has 16 Bit got since its making him want to quit doing podcasts or shows?
he will tell everyone when he feels it necessary. or he will keep it to himself forever. either way we have to respect that.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
This was an awesome podcast and it's sad to see it go. I hope it's not because you guys got burnt out on it or anything. I'm really excited to hear what 16 bit's business opportunities are. I really hope Slips doesn't quit MK. This guy is a beast at this game and I would really like to see what he could do with a top tier or even a upper mid tier character.

lsystem32l

K7, slips, and 16bit Thanks for all of the entertainment and laughs. Maybe sometime in the future they can do a KTP reunion Episode.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
My guess on why 16 bit is done: He is probably going to do testing for MK 10 or become involved with NRS in some way. It is the same reason that Tom Brady tries to refrain from the community sometimes: he doesn't want to make bad blood with NRS. The show has been great, but I was hoping it would run until at least Evo. You are done too K7L33THA ?

cant you just make it a monthly podcast? man, im gona miss you guys. and btw slips, you stupid if you think its the best time to stop now! you have so much potential.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
Man, hearing about this last night on Woolay broke my heart. As an attempt at some perspective -- I'm a huge fan of MMA and comedy, and would listen to the Joe Rogan podcast all the time, especially when I played. Then KTP came along and I realized that I would rather listen to three regular dudes talk about a video game, 80's cartoons, comic books, and theoretical scenarios involving homosexual arabic men and busty 21 year old women. To borrow some sweet British terminology from Mustard, I'm totally gutted that you guys are finishing this up and I don't know if I'll ever find a funnier podcast with more likable hosts whose chemistry is so entertaining and so effortless. I still hate you K7L33THA, but I want to thank you especially for the hard work you put in and for playing my song that one time. @16bit and Slips, thank you guys for the hours of entertainment and the laughs.

:(. I love listening to Slips guy has that awesome sarcastic tone that makes it enjoyable to listen!

I hope all of you got presented with this opportunity.