What's new

Kombat for Kittens! MKX SPCA Charity Live Stream event

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Hey guys!

Doing a livestream this sunday to raise money for the SPCA. If you're not familiar with them they help rescue animals and give them a good home to live a solid life. It will be held this sunday at noon PST on my twitch channel www.twitch.tv/Shujinkydink and will feature XBOX/PSN/PC players. Hope to see you there and raise all teh moneyz!

@STORMS

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Hey guys!

Doing a livestream this sunday to raise money for the SPCA. If you're not familiar with them they help rescue animals and give them a good home to live a solid life. It will be held this sunday at noon PST on my twitch channel www.twitch.tv/Shujinkydink and will feature XBOX/PSN/PC players. Hope to see you there and raise all teh moneyz!

Is there any way to play/be involved in any way other than donating? I might just about be able to donate minor moneyz but I'm 19 so I'm always pretty broke.

Respect for this though Dink, I'm not a big charity guy but animals are my soft spot. You shluld tag some mods and try and get this front paged. Mad respect #BuffQuan

STB Shujinkydink

Is there any way to play/be involved in any way other than donating? I might just about be able to donate minor moneyz but I'm 19 so I'm always pretty broke.

Respect for this though Dink, I'm not a big charity guy but animals are my soft spot. You shluld tag some mods and try and get this front paged. Mad respect #BuffQuan
Honestly sharing this with friends/family getting the word out is good enough man :) and no donation is too small. It all adds up bro

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink