What's new

Kneel Before Us! - Zod Players Unite

I've said since the beginning if Zod is in this game then he's officially my main no matter what! I been in the lab with him for hours learning set ups, combos and zoning tactics, hes great so far. ^_^

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I picked him up myself. He's not Noob Saibot but he'll definitely work as my go-to zoning character. :p

While I'm still unsure whether he'll be my main or my secondary, he's still gonna be there as the man that will make my opponents kneel before Zod.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Injustice: Zods Among Us.

I haven't even got him yet haha gotta wait till Friday but that's going to be a day of Zod and a weekend of Zod...a next week of Zod...I think you all get the point...

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I'm labbing with him, but with Joker's new buffs and my progress with BA and WW, I doubt I'll main him. who knows...
But I am impressed with the scope of Zod's potential. I didn't think I'd like his gameplay, but he's a great addition to the cast.
I still think he looks like Cid from Final Fantasy and feel they should have done better with his head's design.

I've got it pretty busy between Adam, Zod, Hawk and Babs, but he is too much fun :D
Probably gonna stop with time in Babs untill she at least gets a Cassie or Steph alt.
Damn we gonna get a Kara DLC eventually too aren't we, so busy :3

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Zod was one of the two characters that I wanted the most since the beginning... I'm glad he turned out to be good, if I didn't end up using him I'd be pretty bummed.

#TerenceStamp'sFacialHair