What's new

Klassic Fatality Pack w/ Kold War Scorpion Skin OUT NOW for FREE!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Luckily I didn't specifically pre-order for that costume, id probably feel a little jipped if I did, but I hate that costume anyway so its all good lol

The classic fatalities being free is awesome news though lol

Holden

Manlet
I really don't like Scorpion. In fact, I have always despised him. His edginess, his bland design, how much he yells, everything. Scorpion is up there with Fizz from League of Legends and the entire Sonic cast in my least favorite video game characters list.

Lo and behold, I told myself if I ever had Kold War or Injustice due to their rarity, I'd give him a shot in MKX.

FUCK.

skater11

The saltiest
Wow if this is true. I feel bad for GS pre orders, BUT even more for the people who bought scorpion off eBay for good money thinking he'd never be available for purchase in game. Or in this case, free.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Wow if this is true. I feel bad for GS pre orders, BUT even more for the people who bought scorpion off eBay for good money thinking he'd never be available for purchase in game. Or in this case, free.
This is true.
And bad for people who thought this skin will never be available. Because we can be pretty sure MK X Komplete Edition will have it all.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll admit if those who got the GS preorder just for the skin, it kind of sucks but in my case I like collecting various editions, covers etc so wasn't a waste for me. People actually bought these on ebay for what hundred bucks? Screw that...lol For that price better give me the game with it or something lol.

nodq

wicked
i don 't get it. It's like the Game is all about Scorpion and nothing else. So many skins for that charakter, and still not one for dvorah or ferra toor tanya jason goro etc. pp.

why this unbalance in terms of skins? Its just depressing for players that do not play scorpion ever lol.

Nice to see these things are free but that costume looked much better in the art than it does in the game. I'll never use it but it will be nice to get rid of that locked icon in the kollection.

E

Eldriken

"...excluding overpaying for it on eBay..." *raises hand" :/
Can't wait to see how 2015 Sonya kisses
From what I've gathered, any Fatality that results in a skeleton at the end in MKX has been rather lackluster. =/

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I just got the classic fatalities and the kold war skin was there too but they disappeared before I could get the skin
Edit: now I have the skin.