What's new

General/Other - Mournful Kitana's Glave Toss Creates Corner Infinites

ThaRawDeal

Not to be trifled with!
thats the one thing i feel everyone is neglecting to pay attention to. Like, mournful mains can't even attempt to zone/try to start offense because the move is bugged. Everyone's talking about her needing 50/50's and better f22 in some way as changes, how about a FUNCTIONAL EN PROJECTILE IN ONE OF HER VARIATIONS.
Right. The projectile bug is way more game breaking than that CORNER infinite right now. EX Glaive is the only thing I know of that makes it somewhat safe to apply ground based pressure.

The infinite requires frame perfect execution all the way through. I wouldn't even attempt it, too much effort for the risk of being blown up when I drop it since the opponent will always be standing.

NRS should just bring back the MAX DAMAGE limiter from MK4. Heh, heh, heh...

Right. The projectile bug is way more game breaking than that CORNER infinite right now. EX Glaive is the only thing I know of that makes it somewhat safe to apply ground based pressure.

The infinite requires frame perfect execution all the way through. I wouldn't even attempt it, too much effort for the risk of being blown up when I drop it since the opponent will always be standing.

NRS should just bring back the MAX DAMAGE limiter from MK4. Heh, heh, heh...
There was a max damage cap? I'm sure the guide said there were like 100% combos, not infinites, in that game.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Smh. Just ignore kitana players asking for a 50/50....

Listen to me.
She doesn't f2 as an OH. So stahp.
She doesn't need b2 to launch. So stahp.

She does need f22 alterations. Such as it comboing into fan toss mid screen. And fans to be -7. This will help so she's not stuck with 5% and if block she's at -100. Or make f22 -6

Mid fans might be making her too good. But kano has mid knives so maybe its all right
Or you guys just need to put in effort with Mournful lol.

I know I know...EX glaive glitch. Buuuuuuuuuut when that does get patched, along with the infinite, what answer do you have for that?

Glaive has potential to be pretty good, tbh.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

I know I know...EX glaive glitch. Buuuuuuuuuut when that does get patched, along with the infinite, what answer do you have for that?

Glaive has potential to be pretty good, tbh.
I like mournful. Glaives are good

I did and we see what happened lol. But really though what's the ruling right now? I'm having some people tell me that Mournful is flat out banned and others saying they just aren't allowing the infinite, which makes sense, but they aren't describing if there is a limit cap before it's considered the infinite. There are other combos she can do cuz of that openness

Urkend

Noob
Hey guys, this isn't my video, I just happened to find it. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly. This guy has some other good stuff on his channel.