What's new

General/Other - Kitana Kitana Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

The last time we played online, you bodied the shit out of me, although that was quite a while ago.
I remember. It's online though so don't pay it any mind. Either way with MKX coming out and Kitty baby making the cut and the seed of Johnny and Sonya in, it's anyone"s game this time.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, and I know we're getting the info tomorrow but I just had I thought I wanted to share anyway.

I found it interesting that Kitana teleports above her opponent with her parry. Could this mean that Kitana's teleport works like Smoke's in MK9, and counters projectiles as well? Because that would be amazing. After all, if it was simply for catching strikes why could she not just grab their arm/leg like Kano? Just brainstorming haha

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, and I know we're getting the info tomorrow but I just had I thought I wanted to share anyway.

I found it interesting that Kitana teleports above her opponent with her parry. Could this mean that Kitana's teleport works like Smoke's in MK9, and counters projectiles as well? Because that would be amazing. After all, if it was simply for catching strikes why could she not just grab their arm/leg like Kano? Just brainstorming haha
I wish her parry would allow for a juggle/combo. :(

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
After seeing Kitana in action my hype for her has been restored.

I am LOOOVVVING Mournful (day 1 variation) and Royal Storm.

Shadow Kicks. Air boomerangs. Wonder Woman's enhanced air tiara, lol.

Royal Storm looks amazing. The projectile swirl/parry move looks stunning.

E

Eldriken

After seeing Kitana in action my hype for her has been restored.

I am LOOOVVVING Mournful (day 1 variation) and Royal Storm.

Shadow Kicks. Air boomerangs. Wonder Woman's enhanced air tiara, lol.

Royal Storm looks amazing. The projectile swirl/parry move looks stunning.
I think I'll utilize all three of her variations, but I'm thinking Assassin will be my preferred one.

i think they changed the staff colour in mournful, and ist waay better now. im not into kitana but i might dabble around with that Variation bcuz jade

Mst

Noob
Yeah they turned the brightness of the stuff down looks way better now in my opinon. I would like to see one with a bright blue similar to her hairsticks

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Seriously though, Royal Storm and Assassin look amazing to me (dat Sharpen hype).

And her having a projectile parry is just..... ugh....

And her float... like... ughh, it's all glorious!