What's new

Kitana & Mileena FTW... Oh sorry hi there! XD The new gamer chick in TYM.

Dark Eve

Outworld Ninja
Greetings to everyone in TYM! I'm rather new to TYM even though I signed up not long ago, but I have been pretty so I couldn't exactly find a perfect time to say hello until now.
Anyways let me introduce myself.. I'm Dark Eve a female gamer that has played Mortal Kombat since the start. My first time of playing MK was in a movie theater when I was young at arcade. Nice huh? XD
Well I've had my hands on MK1(Genesis), MK2 (Genesis and SNES versions), MK3 (SNES & Genesis), Ultimate(Genesis), Trilogy(PS), MK4(PS) (I didn't play Gold}, Deadly Alliance, Deception(PS2 Version), Armageddon(PS2 Version), and now MK9! I guess you can say I'm totally aware of the MK history. :p
I live in the city part of Nashville TN although here soon I will be moving to GA. ^_^

I've played several other fighting games, but my heart belongs to MK no joke on that part. If your wondering who I play in MK9 I'll be honest with you. My primary characters I use is Kitana and sometimes you will catch me playing Mileena and Skarlet when I want to switch off Kitana. Still I <3 Kitana!
However I do know a few people here from another place, but there is a ton I'm not really familiar with so I presume I will get to meet em soon enough! :p Side note.. I'm actually a really nice person so I'm not the type to brag about how well I'am at the game that isn't my style. I guess you can say I'm very respectful. ^_^
Okay I think I finished my introduction so I will shut up now. Lol

Oh snap I almost forgot.. *Face palms* here is my XBL gamertag if your wanting to add me. xXMadam DeathXx

Altaire

Noob
Greetings to everyone in TYM! I'm rather new to TYM even though I signed up not long ago, but I have been pretty so I couldn't exactly find a perfect time to say hello until now.
So you couldn't post because you were too pretty.

WELL AREN'T WE CONCEITED?

aj1701

Noob
Welcome fellow Kitana mainer! i've also been partial to Kitana since MK2, and like you grew up with the series.

was a little worried youd be one of those people who over emphasise "I'm a girl AND can play games, HAH!"
thank god it's not.
have fun on TYM :p Best MK site out there :D

Dark Eve

Outworld Ninja
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and to Altaire thank you for pointing out a word I forgot to add . ^_^ Lol! I meant I have been pretty busy because here soon I will be moving to a different state. I apologize for my small mistake.

Dark Eve

Outworld Ninja
Exacuss I know it is hard to believe, but yep I'm a video game fanatic. Lol
Eternal Thank you! ^_^
Symon189 Thanks for the welcome and i'm glad ya like my signature. I actually made that signature and the avatar too. ~_^

Just a warning, do not use pink font or the [ban incoming] moderators here will ban you. I was banned for a reason similar to your posting style. Last thing, it's okay to insult fellow members of this forum, so if that is within your interests jump on it.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Just a warning, do not use pink font or the [ban incoming] moderators here will ban you. I was banned for a reason similar to your posting style. Last thing, it's okay to insult fellow members of this forum, so if that is within your interests jump on it.
OK, way to learn your lesson, comeback and continue being an asshat only worse. You clearly just come here to troll, flame and generally be a douchenugget in whatever way you can. Bye now. Have a nice life.

Altaire

Noob
The irony is that your name is in pink font now, because you're banned.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty curious about the TC's Skarlet, since I've yet to see anyone actually play her well (hell, I haven't seen many people play her at all). Kitana and Mileena I've seen more than enough of at this point, but I'd be really curious about playing a good Skarlet. I might have to take you up on it.

Shady

Noob
Oh dear God, it's one of them ladies!!! Run!!!! But, no seriously welcome. Check out the 0TYM room on XBL, always good games.

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
welcome darkeve, which you were on PSN so i could add you
also nice sig avatar and char choice,
check the kitana thread lots of good info over there
i mained kitana until i met noob :)

Altaire

Noob
So someone sent me an EXCITING PM EARLIER.

Wait, I mean PM.

...No I don't. Anyway, check this out:

He's just... So determined. It's almost admirable, in a really sad, fucked up sort of way.

SZSR

Noob
Moving to GA? How far away is Portersville from Atlanta? You (and whoever is interested around you) can probably come to the ATL Revivals that they hold for MK9 if you're interested (or if anyone you know is interested), we can do offline matches and level up our game. One of our big names there, Pig of the Hut, is a Mileena main actually if you're interested in learning new Mileena stuff. I do it mainly for the experience and matchup knowledge and i've always left with a new strategy or idea to practice at home, making me a better player.

Oh and BTW, Welcome to TYM! :)

(P.S. If someone tries to hit on you via PM or something, please send a message to the mods so they can take care of it)

Dark Eve

Outworld Ninja
Okay everyone below Altaire I want to say thank you for the welcome and the dude with the comment about the Pink font.. Dude I love the Moderators here they seem quite nice to me. ^_^ I've actually met one of the people of TYM and fought a few matches with. I'm sure all of you know whom Shanghai Tsung is. I loved those matches! ^_^

To Smokerai I don't have anything for PS3 as of right now cause I only have a Xbox, but close to Nov or Dec I will be getting one for MK9 and believe it or not I may hopefully (If I'm not busy on the 24th) will be going to Atlanta Revival on Sept 24th and this was planned not long ago I presume the beginning of August. Atlanta is really not far from Newton County aka Porterdale. Since you mentioned it I'm actually friends with Pig and he is really awesome and I have seen his Mileena in action in some videos. One hell of a good Mileena thats for sure.
:)

Side Note: I also fought Altaire the other night and man that was awesome. :p