What's new

Kitana 58% Unbreakable corner combo

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Kitana 58% Unbreakable corner combo (Added video!)

This deserves it's own thread.

Opponent in the corner.
Kitana 3/4 to fullscreen away.

aaFan (both hits), Fan, iAF, Fan, Fan, iAX (58%)

Found new unbreakable anti air shit too:

45% - aa2~Fan, iAF, Fan, iAX
45% - b2~Air Fan, Fan, iAX

Wow lol

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast

Opponent in the corner.

Wish I could make a video, but my camera is broken. I don't even want to try and hook up my system to my pc to direct capture because it has a ton of delay and it will take me forever to record it in delay.

EDIT: Found new unbreakable anti air shit too:

Wow lol
Holy Shit.... Thought it would not be long before you came up with something devestating Konqrr!!!!!! Great stuff man and like Yung off to the lab :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Holy Shit.... Thought it would not be long before you came up with something devestating Konqrr!!!!!! Great stuff man and like Yung off to the lab :)
Finally had some time to play last night and woke up this morning to no Kenshi so it was off to the lab. Found this shortly after!

Loot

the special effects
Wonder how long this will last, given NRS' current track record with this game. That's a shit load of unbreakable damage, but very nice nonetheless.

DrDogg

Noob
Wonder how long this will last, given NRS' current track record with this game. That's a shit load of unbreakable damage, but very nice nonetheless.
IMO she needs it to stay competitive. If they nerf Kitana's damage (breakable or not), she'd drop to low tier as far as I'm concerned.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
As OP as people think she is, she is not. If her damage is nerfed (her Xray is now 31% down from 32% last week) too much further, she will continue to drop on the tier list.

She needs her damage to stay high to remain competitive.

Loot

the special effects
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it needs a nerf, just given the way NRS has handled this game I don't have the best feeling about this. I see no problem with it personally. As you said, she needs the high damage to remain competitive.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it needs a nerf, just given the way NRS has handled this game I don't have the best feeling about this. I see no problem with it personally. As you said, she needs the high damage to remain competitive.
I hear ya.

The 58% corner unbreakable is very specific, of course. There are less damaging versions of it depending on what fan you anti air with, yada yada.

With Kitana, you have to be prepared for anything because of random fans hitting lol

It doesn't need a nerf : / the combo is very situational. Kitana has to be 3/4ths away from you and you have to be in the corner that alone is kinda bit ridiculous. Add-in you have to get hit by a ground fan (maybe even have it be height dependent). hitting this in a match will be rare.

Now anywhere you can hit aaFan, g. Fan, iAF, g.Fan, j.X-ray as long as your only 3/4ths away : P

To be honest you can nerf her dmg if b3 becomes a low, d1 is safe, and your remove 2+ frames from all her normals so she isn't envious of sheeva's speed.

Opponent in the corner.

Found new unbreakable anti air shit too:

Wow lol
That's sick as hell. I don't know if I just suck, or what, but I was just trying to capture it, and I couldn't land it. Total, I've landed it twice in about 200 tries...one out of a hundred IS bad lol. However, for all of you Kitana players that are not Konqrr, I found that:

aaFan (both hits), Fan, iAF, Fan, iAX (52%)

instead of:

is a lot more easy to land by a large margin (in my opinion, but I suck with Kitana). You can even land it if the first fan only gets a single hit (then it's 49%). Thanks for sharing Konqrr--I will not be jumping much from full screen against Kitana any longer...hahaha.

DIRTY

Noob
Sexy as f$#k. Thanks Konqrr, Gonna piss my sparring partner off but.. He'll live ( Just not in game ) :)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
All Chuck Norris jokes must now be rewritten using Konqrr's name instead.

"If you breaker one of Konqrr's combos, it is only because he allowed you to waste your meter."

i do not in any means support rage quitters or cry babys BUT

if someone did this to me online i would probably quit.

that is crazy unbreakable damage

If you land F21 BNB starter from 2/3 distance to the corner without being broken, you can end with this after the lift for 55%.

Hm... I'm assuming an air X Ray comes out quicker than a grounded one huh? Does anyone know how much faster it comes out by?

And kudos on the combo. Very hilarious!