What's new

KiT Exhibition Matches Thread

After how NEC went down, with FIVE Yomi boys making top 8, but cR Dragon taking out THREE of them and then a certain other cR member putting Yomi on blast after grand finals... Who else would kill for a Team Yomi vs Team cR exhibition match at KiT?

6 v 6 team battle with proposed members:

Team Yomi: Slayer, Foreverking, DJT, MIT, Michaelangelo, and REO

Team cR: Sonicfox, Cowboy, Honeybee, Biohazard, Dragon, and Whiteboi

There would be some hype matches. Sonicfox v Slayer runback. Cowboy v Foreverking on the heels of Foreverking finally getting his name back. Brothers showdown between DJT/MIT and Honeybee/Biohazard. Jason showdown between REO and Whiteboi. Honestly, if these two teams could make it happen, it would be more hype than the tournament itself.

First to four would be too short. Maybe first to full elimination? Let's finally put to bed the argument about which team is more dominant : P
^that

rafaw

#YouSuck
Killerxinok vs SonicFox
Killerxinok vs Lord Brady
Killerxinok vs Honeybee
Killerxinok vs Mike Cage Mirror
Killerxinok vs Dizzy Cage Mirror
SonicFox vs PL
DJT vs Madzin Subs
DJT vs Foxy bc of the awesome style of play of both.
FK vs Dragon

Gezz.... theres a lot of good matches that can happen!

llabslb

R1D1_998
Dizzy vs Xinok
Foxy vs SonicFox
Destroyer vs Biohazard
Xaramaka vs Murk
Madzin vs Tom Brady
Dab vs Dragon
Tyrant vs Pig of the Hut
Honeybee vs Hayatei

After how NEC went down, with FIVE Yomi boys making top 8, but cR Dragon taking out THREE of them and then a certain other cR member putting Yomi on blast after grand finals... Who else would kill for a Team Yomi vs Team cR exhibition match at KiT?

6 v 6 team battle with proposed members:

Team Yomi: Slayer, Foreverking, DJT, MIT, Michaelangelo, and REO

Team cR: Sonicfox, Cowboy, Honeybee, Biohazard, Dragon, and Whiteboi

There would be some hype matches. Sonicfox v Slayer runback. Cowboy v Foreverking on the heels of Foreverking finally getting his name back. Brothers showdown between DJT/MIT and Honeybee/Biohazard. Jason showdown between REO and Whiteboi. Honestly, if these two teams could make it happen, it would be more hype than the tournament itself.

First to four would be too short. Maybe first to full elimination? Let's finally put to bed the argument about which team is more dominant : P
came out of lurking just to say HOW HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED YET! every mkx fan I know has wished for this. please guys this would be huge for the mkx community!

@YOMI DJT @YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI FOREVER KING @YOMI REO @YOMI SLAYER @michaelangelo @SonicFox5000 @HoneyBee @cR Biohazard @cR WoundCowboy @Dragon_FGC

also @EMPR_MURK it was a crime for you to not include @YOMI Zyphox in the 6vs6

Last edited:
If we do a Yomi vs Cr team battle, maybe we should do it round robin :) every Yomi player plays every Cr player.

I think that would be more interesting, rather than doing pokemon style & it coming down to SonicFox vs like 4 Yomi in the end
Good point. Thanks for the response, King.

I don't want to derail this thread so I will make a separate thread to gauge the TYM community's response.