What's new

KIT 2016 Viewers Guide, Hype & Updates Thread!

Goatness

Noob
Shame about this stream. Not the streamers fault as far as I can tell but damn I was hyped for Scar VS SonicFox and of course it cuts out for that haha.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Art is fixing stream, Scar and Sonic are waiting for them to fix it. Currently 1-0 Scar

Scar seems a bit shell shocked from previous game, SonicFox takes 1st round. Scar ties things up but SonicFox winds up taking it. 2 - 1 SonicFox

Scar switches to special forces, but it doesn't look like a good switch as SonicFox takes 1st round easily. Scar recovers well, takes 2nd round. Close 3rd round but SonicFox takes it.

Slymind

Noob
Scar had a real shot at beating Sonic there, he had that second game.

I feel he was too apprehensive to seal the deal, and payed the price.

E

Eldriken

Scar had a real shot at beating Sonic there, he had that second game.

I feel he was too apprehensive to seal the deal, and payed the price.
I still don't understand why he tried to punish the blocked regular Flip Kick with a throw. =(

Redux

Ex Phase
Wound cowboy with another top8. He may not go to a lot but it seems he usually does well when he does.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I love scar hes amazing but weve seen this from him in mk9 he plays really flashy characters and he has the above amazing execution to play them but when he needs it the most, it diminishes. But i believe in him he will have this day. He was plaing Fox anyways so you cant be to hard on him

skater11

The saltiest
Scar had the life lead by a good margin on that last match and still went in before the part where he was cornered....damn, oh well. Played well nonetheless.