What's new

King of the Ring Podcast - Episode 8: PerfectLegend

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As the two-time Evo Champ as been in the spotlight again recently concerning a fight in which a lot of money is on the line, join KingHippo as he speaks with Perfect Legend. In the midst of discussing the early years of playing, they also step in to the light of today and where Perfect Legend stands with fighting games. Which games are in his focus? At about 28 minutes in, hear Perfect Legend talk about winning Evo 2012. There's well over an hour of discussion, here.

pl1.jpg
Follow PerfectLegend and KingHippo42 on twitter!
Check out Perfect Legend's podcast on Gameswagger

the_vxg

Noob
A pretty good interview, only thing is i think the interview could have rounded his questions more solidly, his questions made it seem like he was nervous or not sure what to ask. Not a dis, just a tip for improving the interviews in the future. Other than that it was very insightful and enjoyed listening to the whole thing.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
A pretty good interview, only thing is i think the interview could have rounded his questions more solidly, his questions made it seem like he was nervous or not sure what to ask. Not a dis, just a tip for improving the interviews in the future. Other than that it was very insightful and enjoyed listening to the whole thing.
I actually really like to hear any feedback one has to give. This was done much earlier than I might have anticipated, and thus my usual prep time wasn't there so this was entirely off the cuff. It allowed for more emotional responses but not exactly properly prepared questions, you are right.

PL's argument still eludes me. The bottom line is...the money. Maybe I'm just greedy, I'd want to do the Prizefight solely for the MONEY. I wouldn't care about the competition, drama or results. I just want the MONEY!

gdf

Noob
I like how he is the first top player that gave a legitimate argument as to why Kung Lao - Sonya could be 5-5.
Entertaining podcast.