What's new

King of the Ring Podcast - Episode 10: GGA 16 Bit and GGA Dizzy discuss INJUSTICE

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The tenth episode of the King of the Ring podcast was recorded this afternoon and it has 16 Bit and Dizzy on to discuss Injustice, and some of the early pre-release hype as well as a little bit of Civil War V. There's also some good MK talk with a special surprise!

The podcast gets justified with the return of GGA Dizzy along with his roommate GGA 16 Bit to talk Injustice. Join us as we talk the game engine, characters, swap stories and share a few laughs. Gonna burn some muscle!

16.jpg
Also be sure to follow KingHippo42 on twitter!
Source: TheDigitalDojo.net

Vagrant

Noob
Great listen. Hats off to hippo, dizzy and bit. Gonna finish the second half on my way back from work.

Good points about aquaman from dizzy

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Nowhere within the history of Mankind or anywhere within the fabrics of time and space will you ever find a more epic Mr. Peanut reference dropped.

Tolkeen

/wrists
The worst part of this podcast was hippo calling deathstroke "brokestroke"...wtf bro, learn to funny. He's got the OKE in his name, he's obviously DEATH-BROKE....

It's like it's amateur hour every day with some of you people.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The worst part of this podcast was hippo calling deathstroke "brokestroke"...wtf bro, learn to funny. He's got the OKE in his name, he's obviously DEATH-BROKE....

It's like it's amateur hour every day with some of you people.

I will have to defend KH on this one. I prefer Brokestroke.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I will have to defend KH on this one. I prefer Brokestroke.
Then it looks like we have definitive proof that you are NOT Zach Galifinakis, cause he would go with the funnier name!

...And because I realized that it wasn't obvious, I liked the podcast. GJ all involved.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I actually got Brokestroke from one of the many Slade topics on here. Seemed the most bitchmade, and thus appropriate. ;)