What's new

KevoDaMan Wins CFAS Wednesday Night Strikes! (8/19/15)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
You talk a lot of stuff when I see you its all buddy buddy keep my name out ur mouth first major I went to in this game I got 9th I came out winners in my pool have u even won a match in this game injustice I never played and mk9 u was riding the Kevo wagon hard but imma see you soon
Lol I never talk shit in front of behind your back if anything I always said you were one of the best Kabal players I've ever played/seem. Just ask Relax... You know what I don't give a fuck, I don't even go to tournaments.

My comment was a joke. I like playing top tiers and don't see anything wrong with it.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Lol I never talk shit in front of behind your back if anything I always said you were one of the best Kabal players I've ever played/seem. Just ask Relax... You know what I don't give a fuck, I don't even go to tournaments.

My comment was a joke. I like playing top tiers and don't see anything wrong with it.
The 6God Has no mercy on those who judge only The 6 him self can

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it

He does this all the time