What's new

Kenshi's Tele-Flurry Whiffing against Attack Animations?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As the thread title says, are there some attacks that make Kenshi's Tele-Flurry (b + f + 3) whiff during the animation? I had this happen once when I timed Smoke's Smoke Bomb at the same time Kenshi did his Tele-Flurry.

To see a visual example, watch the last fight in my video below. Skip to 31:38 to find the scene which I describe.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Yea. I'm guessing the character moves ever so slightly to make the attack miss. Kabal's ground saw does this all the time. Hell so does his ground gas ball.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yup. This isn't uncommon. Alot of movements do that. Simple dash blocking avoids a lot of flurries. And it's whats makes the move a death wish against Kabal.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Flurry is a MUST use move and an excellent move!! though it has its situation and properties.
reasons
1- it forces opponent to duck sometimes for a TKS mix up through out time
2- It can be used as a far range anti air due to Homing ability
3- character specific = PERFECT use and only use (example: subzero, every time he does a clone = free flurry. Cyrax , everytime he does bomb = free flurry and damage)
4- can avoid moves by kenshi (kenshi advantage as well). example, escapes shang's down shots. as a speed 1 v 1, flurry is faster than a lot of moves (example shang all fireballs).
it can also duck away from krugurs claws. Further advance, can be used to escape Noob saibots slide on last hit (bug)...etc

Mayo: against kabal....death wish for kabal or kenshi? cause FYI, this is REALLY good against kabal!!

Blake: happens a lot my friend....it's normal....flurry is not the first move at all with such attribute