What's new

Kenshi is out now!!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm dyin over here. 5 more hours in this hell hole then its kenshi time. Sonuvabiatch.

-b_s- :headbang:

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
RT @Phazon117 @noobde Xbox fanboys sure like to jump the gun. Noobde: Nah, they just wanna get their Kenshi on !! ;)

So basically, nothing of any substance. My guess is we'll see him sometime later this week.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Has anybody actually asked him point blank if it's coming out today, for the 360? Because this is retarded. I don't care if I have to wait one or two more days, but I do care that I'm still in the dark on this for no good reason.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I will be leaving for school soon and won't be able to play him until late tonight/tomorrow anyways. I hope he is available by the end of the day though.

DIRTY

Noob
Has anybody actually asked him point blank if it's coming out today, for the 360? Because this is retarded. I don't care if I have to wait one or two more days, but I do care that I'm still in the dark on this for no good reason.
They kept us in the dark about an exclusive for months before release, And they'll keep us in the dark FOREVER about the " Netcode/online input delay " so... Hopefully we'll have him soon ( Already paid for him ) but, Just like the other two mentions... I believe they have no control, And aren't aloud to respond to anything regarding this.

Twitter Update:

@noobde
noobde
RT @xVSxReMiiXeD @noobde You don't even tell us or give us a reason why it's late or anything, sort it out. Noobde: Cuz we are waiting too.

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Twitter update
noobde

Its looking like Kenshi (on Xbox) will more likely be tomorrow instead of today. There is going to be an announcement released shortly.

cabibi

Noob
Twitter update
noobde

Its looking like Kenshi (on Xbox) will more likely be tomorrow instead of today. There is going to be an announcement released shortly.
wtf. how many times has NRS put out patches and and dlc now? they couldn't tell us this ahead of time? Are they still not familiar with Microsoft's process?

cabibi

Noob
Just frustrates me. I work for a major tech company, and If I miss a deadline on a production system, regardless of whether or not it's public facing... it's my ass. You can't just blame it on microsoft at this point.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Why can't they just blame it on MS at this point? It probably is their fault. They just give them the code and then MS controls everything from there. They can only wait then too.

Every time somebody asked Boon a question, he gave them an answer. Somebody makes a generic comment, they get a generic answer. Somebody asks him point blank (and with an attitude) what's going on with Kenshi's release on the 360, and he tells them point blank that they're waiting too.

All I wanted was as much information on this as possible. I'm not really sure anyone can help you if you want something more than that.

Pagan

Noob
I can wait a little longer. As long as the DLC's don't break the game in half, to me they are just icing on the cake.