What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano's hidden Terminator reference

I will be surprised if anyone gets this but if you are a fan of the movies you just might.

3 clues
Its not his red eye.
Its not in the moves list.
It would only be noticed by playing him.

Good luck!

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Kano is Australian and Arnold Schwarzenegger is from Austria. You can't spell Australia without Austria. Austria is 6 letters and Kano has 3 variations. 6 + 3 is 9. 9 divided by 3 is 3. Half Life 3 confirmed..... But wait there's more!!! There are three syllables in Noob Saibot. Noob Saibot confirmed main character of half life 3

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Kano is Australian and Arnold Schwarzenegger is from Austria. You can't spell Australia without Austria. Austria is 6 letters and Kano has 3 variations. 6 + 3 is 9. 9 divided by 3 is 3. Half Life 3 confirmed..... But wait there's more!!! There are three syllables in Noob Saibot. Noob Saibot confirmed main character of half life 3
Never mind Austria is 7 letters... And seven is prime.... And so is 3.... Half life 3 reconfirmed.

Is it when reptile uses that fatality when you get melted into the floor by his acid and all that's left is your hand, and he does that whole terminator hand thing. Cos if it's not it should be.

Ps I'm hungover and that made little sense, but I'm hoping someone can decipher it

Hitoshura

Head Cage
A friend and I noticed when you do Kano's Meterless BnB (112xx Lazer, 112xx Kano Ball) it sorta goes with the beat of the terminator theme. Is that it?

Blkmjk

Noob
You sir, have my vote.