What's new

kaillera mk2 gangbang

btbb99

Noob
while i was playing mk2 in the same room with gematria, x820 and some other guy last night it was a ton of fun and got me to thinking that all us cmk mk2 players should try and set a special time every now and then and all get together in the same server in kaillera and battle it out. spectating on other players was really fun to watch plus it gives you a break to go to the bathroom or smoke a cig or whatever you want to do plus it makes you want to win more cause other players are watch you and if you lose you have to wait your turn again. i found it to be alot of fun and i think it would be great to have as many players as possible in there at the same time. what do you guys say? if you like the idea post a time on each day you will be available and we will set the time that most players that are available as a time to meet up and go from there. i am available everynight at 9 oclock eastern time, i can work with you guys on another time too but 9 oclock is a guaranteed time for me. please post your times available, this would be fun if it worked out!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
That was fun while it lasted. It was too crazy because I couldnt tell who I was half the time. I hope when the new MKK gets released that party hosting is enabled and people can tell who the fuck is playing.

btbb99

Noob
5 player brawl with me, dciguy, kanomk2, gauden the great and siolsomega, i had a blast to say the least, playing and watching everyone else play, it was exactly as i expected, we need to do that again, at the character select screen whoever is playing should just type in "player1" or "player2", that way we could no who is playing, it was very confusing to all of us because it was the first time with that many people in the same room, i think we can straighten that problem out dciguy.

btbb99 said:
we just got done davey, there is still some players like gauden the great and silosomega playing right now
Damn, I never got any info about what server that you guys were on. Where do you guys play at?

btbb99

Noob
Davey_8000 said:
Damn, I never got any info about what server that you guys were on. Where do you guys play at?
sorry man your right, we play on west wonderland, hope to see you in there tomorrow night

btbb99

Noob
yeah we are def still doing this and we would love to have john2kx and dookiebrain in there. each room fits up to 4 players and i think thats a pretty good number, we have been doing this around 9 eastern time so if you guys can jump on then that would be great, if not a little earlier or later should be fine to bc around that time is when i found the most players to be playing at the same time. btw the server is west wonderland

btbb99 said:
yeah we are def still doing this and we would love to have john2kx and dookiebrain in there. each room fits up to 4 players and i think thats a pretty good number, we have been doing this around 9 eastern time so if you guys can jump on then that would be great, if not a little earlier or later should be fine to bc around that time is when i found the most players to be playing at the same time. btw the server is west wonderland
I really want to, I just have to get off work on time which is a pretty rare occurence