What's new

K&M Present - Getting Started: Gorilla Grodd

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I don't know why anyone feels the anti-fireball move is any good. The startup on it is friggin huge you are gonna get hit out of it all the time.

Plenty of reasons to like the character but I don't think that one is a particularly good one to hang your hat on.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't know why anyone feels the anti-fireball move is any good. The startup on it is friggin huge you are gonna get hit out of it all the time.

Plenty of reasons to like the character but I don't think that one is a particularly good one to hang your hat on.
On the Watchtower stream, he was hit DURING the start up of anti-zoning ability by Dr. Fate's fireball and it didn't stop the activation, and then he just closed the gap free of all damage and hit stun.

Scrubby garbage no skill required noob command on demand anti-zoning agenda character.

Leap looks like a much stronger tool for closing distance than trait run, which requires traiting up, then activating.

I can see myself using trait run when I already have trait out, and my opponent manages to get a knock-away string on me. In that case all I'd need to do then is activate the invincibility.

Reactions: jmt

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Am i the only one that finds it strange that his b2 re-stands?

i realize its speculation, it looks a little nuts, more than anything it just seems out of place for it to be restanding. Isn't it strange for a character (let alone a big brawler like this fella) to have vortex capability that is meterless and not even a special? yet again not complaining just sort of surprised. i'd be happy to main this character and drop harambe memes all over the mic

oh and, the fact that he has another restand with trait on top of this makes it look so fucking dirty

Am i the only one that finds it strange that his b2 re-stands?

i realize its speculation, it looks a little nuts, more than anything it just seems out of place for it to be restanding. Isn't it strange for a character (let alone a big brawler like this fella) to have vortex capability that is meterless and not even a special? yet again not complaining just sort of surprised. i'd be happy to main this character and drop harambe memes all over the mic

oh and, the fact that he has another restand with trait on top of this makes it look so fucking dirty
This is the part where you go missing :DOGE