What's new

Just read the MLG Rules, they don't list invincible glitch as banned

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I doubt it will be an issue but I noticed they don't have a specific ban in the rules for the invincibility glitch.

What do you think, will it end up being an issue at some point in the tournament? The player doing it may be a dick for doing it but as far as I can tell from their rules it isn't something that will cost them the round. Is there another rule that basically covers it that I'm over looking?

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/48#event_131_rules

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I doubt it will be an issue but I noticed they don't have a specific ban in the rules for the invincibility glitch.

What do you think, will it end up being an issue at some point in the tournament? The player doing it may be a dick for doing it but as far as I can tell from their rules it isn't something that will cost them the round. Is there another rule that basically covers it that I'm over looking?

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/48#event_131_rules
It being a "glitch" is automatically banned.

LBSH, out of all the listed players who would be stupid enough to use the glitch in tournament, and potentially fuck our game?

Not to mention it's covered in the rules....

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
NRS said themselves they were an accident.Stop being a derp Arez.
an accident in 2 different games. Either A.) they are lying so we don't blame them for being idiot who don't learn from their mistakes or B.) They really ARE idiots who don't learn from their mistakes. I think they were lying.

an accident in 2 different games. Either A.) they are lying so we don't blame them for being idiot who don't learn from their mistakes or B.) They really ARE idiots who don't learn from their mistakes. I think they were lying.
We have been blaming them for being idiots for not learning from their mistakes since last year.They'd have no reason to lie about it >_>

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
We have been blaming them for being idiots for not learning from their mistakes since last year.They'd have no reason to lie about it >_>
lol last year. I wish they'd only been doing it for a year......

Anyway, my point being, Cyrax isn't #1 in the game, he's top 5-10 so idk why everyone complains about him. It's a gamesite for high-level play and learning to deal with shit like that is why sites like this exist....not so we can complain about it and ban it.

lol last year. I wish they'd only been doing it for a year......

Anyway, my point being, Cyrax isn't #1 in the game, he's top 5-10 so idk why everyone complains about him. It's a gamesite for high-level play and learning to deal with shit like that is why sites like this exist....not so we can complain about it and ban it.
People will complain about anything and everything. Mortal Kombat is no exception.

Idk what y'all are talking about, it's obviously kabal, raiden, and skarlet tech that works at the highest level. obviously it's not in the rules because they know that the best kabals use the tech because it's one of his tools and not a glitch or cheat. if you dont like it dont get caught in it.

aj1701

Noob
What it should say is, "All game breaking glitches are banned," like any normal tournament.
Wouldn't that just result in an argument about what is "game breaking?"

Um, you go program a hit fighting game, and lets see how many glitches people find. Believe it or not software development is exteremely difficult and not all bugs are easily fixed.

Well, I guess Smoke players are not allowed to perform their resets since "all glitches" are banned. And Smoke's invisibility glitch is super banned. MLG y u nerf my character, that is NRS's job not yours