What's new

[Jun 6, 2015] Presenting The Common Wealth (Norfolk, Virginia) $4,000 Pot Bonus for MKX! Plus F0Xy!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
So f0xy.....................

Should we be worried about defending our turf guys?

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Anyone able to pick me up from the Norfolk airport tomorrow Friday around 7pm?
Plus I'm gonna need a room to stay. Anyone able to have an extra spot for me to room with?
Message here or PM me please!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Anyone able to pick me up from the Norfolk airport tomorrow Friday around 7pm?
Plus I'm gonna need a room to stay. Anyone able to have an extra spot for me to room with?
Message here or PM me please!
I arrive there Friday at 7pm as well, I'm flying from LAX -> Charlotte -> Norfolk. PM me ya number :p

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I arrive there Friday at 7pm as well, I'm flying from LAX -> Charlotte -> Norfolk. PM me ya number :p
I live about 10 blocks from the airport, @A F0xy Grampa want me to get you guys and take you to your hotel? I MAY be able to depending on how setting up at the venue goes. Keep looking and let me know

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I live about 10 blocks from the airport, @A F0xy Grampa want me to get you guys and take you to your hotel? I MAY be able to depending on how setting up at the venue goes. Keep looking and let me know
Can you PM me your phone number as well? Then I'll have you, Claude & Digit. I've spent 2 days by myself in the states up to this point lol, pretty far from home :p

Also, whats the weather like?

Sneak

Noob
Is there a money match thread made or anything related to that. I want to get some matches with as many people as possible.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Can you PM me your phone number as well? Then I'll have you, Claude & Digit. I've spent 2 days by myself in the states up to this point lol, pretty far from home :p

Also, whats the weather like?
Hit me up when you're here we got dat chronic ya feel me?