What's new

[Jul 11, 2015] ESL MKX Pro League Finals (Burbank, CA)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Read the PL wins week "XYZ" esl thread

Has it all
I did. I'm so upset right now for KP and Dab as well as anyone else who had there chance taken away. It was bullshit.

And he's part of the final players too? I'd actually encourage shunning him. But that's because I'm mean like that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I did. I'm so upset right now for KP and Dab as well as anyone else who had there chance taken away. It was bullshit.

And he's part of the final players too? I'd actually encourage shunning him. But that's because I'm mean like that.
He ended up being 5th seed out of the 7 Invited from USA which pushed dab KP out

So, apparently I can't watch streams on twitch while I'm at work because AT&T has done a brilliant job of blocking the site somehow. Any other sites that do live streaming that will be there that I can POSSIBLY watch this or will I have to wait until it hits YouTube

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
So, apparently I can't watch streams on twitch while I'm at work because AT&T has done a brilliant job of blocking the site somehow. Any other sites that do live streaming that will be there that I can POSSIBLY watch this or will I have to wait until it hits YouTube
Try using google translate to get around blocked websites. Works majority of the time.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
3:45am and I'm headed to the airport for this. I'm pumped, man. Hope to see some of y'all there. Should be awesome.