What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

I can go back and watch the set lol it was a bane that just did specials
I'd love to see the link. I have no issue with salt but come on. I guarantee I can point out around 7-10 times you fell into the same pattern. Everyone knows bane is an armor monster and we don't claim to be execution heavy, but if I was mashing specials then that is an embarrassing loss.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I'd love to see the link. I have no issue with salt but come on. I guarantee I can point out around 7-10 times you fell into the same pattern. Everyone knows bane is an armor monster and we don't claim to be execution heavy, but if I was mashing specials then that is an embarrassing loss.
Now the question is. If bane had more armor on his normal's would people complain that bane players Mash normal's? Can you mash normal's? Which player has the best normal's normal wise?

Indecisive

@DarthArma confirmed hacked Indy's account.
Should we count wiffed Specials as mashing specials. If so MMH's Players are spamming their orbs to build bar and so are characters like joker and batgirl with their special move cancels to build bar. How many times in a row do you have do a certain special before it is being considered mashed/spammed? Dink can you answer some of these questions?

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Should we count wiffed Specials as mashing specials. If so MMH's Players are spamming their orbs to build bar and so are characters like joker and batgirl with their special move cancels to build bar. How many times in a row do you have do a certain special before it is being considered mashed/spammed? Dink can you answer some of these questions?
I'm pretty sure that the average scrub considers 2 or more consecutive projectiles as 'spamming'.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@Espio I never have a problem admitting I got outplayed. But that mu is one I honestly think you don't have to play carefully to win in. Mind you injustice as a whole is that way. It's a gigantic guessing game. Bane knocks you down and you have a 33% chance of guessing right. That means he has 77% chance of winning or taking a lifebar just by knocking you down. It is true that mmh does have very good damage but his combos require practice, spacing, amazing hit confirms and the ability to mix it up on the fly mid combo to get a more advantageous result. Bane just has to press one certain input and hope the opponent didn't pick the counter.

Now I want to reiterate that I don't mean to downplay your win at all. You beat me and that's that. But I was just answering the question asked and I thought I played harder and smarter and lost to mostly chance. But that's how this game goes and I give you props for working smart not hard

Indecisive

@Espio I never have a problem admitting I got outplayed. But that mu is one I honestly think you don't have to play carefully to win in. Mind you injustice as a whole is that way. It's a gigantic guessing game. Bane knocks you down and you have a 33% chance of guessing right. That means he has 77% chance of winning or taking a lifebar just by knocking you down. It is true that mmh does have very good damage but his combos require practice, spacing, amazing hit confirms and the ability to mix it up on the fly mid combo to get a more advantageous result. Bane just has to press one certain input and hope the opponent didn't pick the counter.

Now I want to reiterate that I don't mean to downplay your win at all. You beat me and that's that. But I was just answering the question asked and I thought I played harder and smarter and lost to mostly chance. But that's how this game goes and I give you props for working smart not hard
The entire game is not a whole guessing game. Some characters actually don't have this magical 50/50 that people assume every character has. Not saying you said that. Also not every character has to guess on bane that badly. Also how is it 33% You have to guess if he is going low on knockdown, Double punch or Grab. I think you can WU if he goes for the low option. I could be wrong on this. If i am my bad. Also then don't get knocked into the corner. I know its not simple but it can be done. Just have to make sure your spacing is really on point. Bane is a stupid character don't get me wrong. But when his entire game play is get in with armor and hit you hard on knockdown his options are do moves with armor which are his specials. Or play a foostie game with no armor. Which he has trouble doing against MMH since MMH has amazing zoning tools. MMH combos are not the hardest combos in the universe really. Most combos in injustice are not that hard. Except like Zatanna Corner combos. Bane players have to do combos. Button Button Button, special :DOGE Or my favorite. Button Button Button. Bounce Cancel, Button Button Special. There goes 67%. Rip.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

Just like Lord Vado is outplaying you in an 8-2, but instead of holding your L you say the match is 6-4.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Just like Lord Vado is outplaying you in an 8-2, but instead of holding your L you say the match is 6-4.
I always hold my losses to him. He's a great player, all I said was we both talked about the MU after and agreed it wasn't as bad as ppl make it out to be