What's new

Jokers "Ha's" increase jokers speed and arc jumps

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Joker confirmed to be godlike!
according to pako..
every ha (his laugh) increases his walk speed as well as arc jumps.. ways to get these. is by doing his low and high parrys which increase his ha.. at hahahahas he is insane.. mannnn i cant wait

• jokers power is a high and low parry
  • when you hit successful it gives you a ha
  • each ha improves jokers walk speed and jump arcs
  • at hahaha he's insane and has near unblockables
edited by STORMS*

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is really great information. Wish it wasn't hidden in the Joker forum.

@1:05 you see his parry

Joker just got a whooooole lot more interesting. Faster walk speed and bigger jump arc? That's some pretty godly buffs lol. Imagine going for crossups from like almost fullscreen because his better jump arc. Joker has the potential to be pretty ridiculous I guess.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
This is really great information. Wish it wasn't hidden in the Joker forum.

@1:05 you see his parry

Joker just got a whooooole lot more interesting. Faster walk speed and bigger jump arc? That's some pretty godly buffs lol. Imagine going for crossups from like almost fullscreen because his better jump arc. Joker has the potential to be pretty ridiculous I guess.
yeah i noticed his jump was different in this video.. i guess its due to the has

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Oh hey, an interesting skill-based trait.

Pretty nice, although I don't think I'm interested in Mista J I'm just glad it's not just press button get buffs.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
LBSH, Frank West would be ultra shit tier if he didn't have that godlike get offffff meh assist.

Credentials: I played Marvel for almost 3 weeks.
Tools of survival!

But yeah, this game is looking awesome so far. I wasn't totally sold on it (not big on comics), but after hearing about character specific mechanics like this, air dashing and wall bounces mannnnnnnnnnnnn i'm stoked.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Tools of survival!

But yeah, this game is looking awesome so far. I wasn't totally sold on it (not big on comics), but after hearing about character specific mechanics like this, air dashing and wall bounces mannnnnnnnnnnnn i'm stoked.
I am going to make all these Joker players fear the Night

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Sounds really bad ass. I want to play as Joker more now! I just hope his parries are as brutal as Batman's since all we've seen so far is a single kick for his low parry.