What's new

Johnny Cage Trailer Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Maybe you'll like her this time :)
There is a lot possible, but I hate this generation and time with all these mobile zombies, and Cassie (that name UGH) reminds me too much of those selfie whores on youtube and facebook, also I think Johnny does best what johnny does best, no need for another one with the same attitude. So no, I will hate Cassandra Cage forever I fear. Same with Bo Rai Cho.

@Cassie Cyrus I'm glad you enjoyed what you saw, always a pleasure to see fans excited for their mains/favorites <3.
He's not my main though, my "main" is, Baraka, Kabal, Johnny, Skarlet, Jade, probably more to follow, I don't have mains, mains are for boring people, I like variation.

(hell, even Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden look fun to play as!) Sonya is the only one so far I don't like, and that's because I don't like MKX Sonya, if they used MK9 (not the sexy part, but the moves part) sonya without the stupid gimmicks then I would also use her.)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lmao, his fatality is hilarious. Not sure I'd say the best, but definitely the funniest.

His gameplay is so oldschool MK AF.

His outro is the best by far lol. Talk about narcissistic. Who plays with your own action figure? lmao I guess you can say Johnny likes to play with himself haha :D

Lastly, Noob's going to be pissed that Cage stole his move lol. Calls his double to hold him while he hits you in the balls, that had me laughing my ass off.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Could be from my lack of sleep, but I'm not really feeling his gameplay. Love his personality, and he definitely has the best fatality so far. Hoping the kombat kast shows me something that'll make me wanna use him especially since I genuinely like Cage

Cassie Cyrus

I'm kinda bummed we gonna have him on tonights KK though... Wished they showed off another character... This gameplay trailer was the best thing, another one tonight of another character would be awesome! Now we just gonna see Derek and Tyler toy with his variations, something I wouldn't mind figuring out for myself. They probably even re-show the trailer AGAIN, as Tyler mostly think people are stupid and don't follow any other sources of information, like back then with the Geras-stuff they showed in KK1...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm kinda bummed we gonna have him on tonights KK though... Wished they showed off another character... This gameplay trailer was the best thing, another one tonight of another character would be awesome! Now we just gonna see Derek and Tyler toy with his variations, something I wouldn't mind figuring out for myself. They probably even re-show the trailer AGAIN, as Tyler mostly think people are stupid and don't follow any other sources of information, like back then with the Geras-stuff they showed in KK1...
To be fair they did show new stuff for Geras and Baraka.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Well they said they'd have his breakdown PLUS another new thing. Whatever that might be. And I'm pretty hyped for the breakdown, to learn more about the move's properties and which are in his base kit is completely new info.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
You know you don't HAVE to watch the Kombat Kast if you'd rather want to figure out all the moves yourself. Just saying.

Lokheit

Noob
Btw, I was pretty sure but I wanted to check: the director's name on the cut is of course Ed Boon, and I'm thinking that's his voice too?

Reactions: Zev

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Can I just say... I love how skilled they made him look?!

Between all the different flipkicks, then the straight flipkick beatdown in his fatal, then the one handed side-backflip he does before the fatality, and probably my favorite of all, the four kicks into aerial roundhouse kick to the god damn face combo.

Like god damn this motherfucker's just stylin.

You made a fan very happy tonight NRS. :')

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I hope the nutpunch will be available without the stunt double grab. The combination looks dope, but it would be lame if that's the only way to use the nutpunch.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
After all these years i feel like they finally nailed JC. He always seemed somewhat unfinished as a character to me in the previous games but now hes on fire. His look, his personality and his athleticism are so balanced and complimentary. They really put some time and effort into him. Wasnt too bad in MKX but this is another level.

Cassie Cyrus

I do hope he has his golden rings and tattoos in some costumes! I really love that tattoo, gives even more narcissistic feelings to him.

Also I can't wait to view the trailer with ACTUAL FREAKING SOUND, I can't put the sound on right now, as my boyfriend is working next to me lol, I bet the trailer becomes even better then. Even without sound I watched this trailer like numerous times already ;-)

Lokheit

Noob
I do hope he has his golden rings and tattoos in some costumes! I really love that tattoo, gives even more narcissistic feelings to him.

Also I can't wait to view the trailer with ACTUAL FREAKING SOUND, I can't put the sound on right now, as my boyfriend is working next to me lol, I bet the trailer becomes even better then. Even without sound I watched this trailer like numerous times already ;-)
He does have the rings during his fisticuffs powerup part, if you put the video in HD you can see them appearing when he activates the powerup.

And yeah, if so far you're liking it, sounds make it way better! The acting on the fatality is great.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Can I just say... I love how skilled they made him look?!

Between all the different flipkicks, then the straight flipkick beatdown in his fatal, then the one handed side-backflip he does before the fatality, and probably my favorite of all, the four kicks into aerial roundhouse kick to the god damn face combo.

Like god damn this motherfucker's just stylin.

You made a fan very happy tonight NRS. :')
Dude that combo where he just does the repeated kicks to the side looked so badass, you’re right.

I feel like I’m just going to constantly be trying to land that when I use him, I hope it’s a great string so it’s seen often.