What's new

JAX NUMBER ONE IN THE GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade101

Noob
Who ever thinks Jax is number one in the game now, and rapes everyone in the game. Say yes and tell me why?I still say no, but he is top 5 not number 1.

In reality, any character in this game can be number one, it really depends on the person behind the character. On a character tier list, I'd say Jax goes on number 5.

In reality, any character in this game can be number one, it really depends on the person behind the character. On a character tier list, I'd say Jax goes on number 5.
Go and win a major with Jade or Sindel them we can talk about our settlements my good sir.

To answer the question Jax is not number 1

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This is how I see it:

Jax's corner game is S tier. Jax's midscreen game is at the good end of mid tier. It evens out to high tier.

I really don't like the mindset of so-and-so did really well with x character so x character must be S tier. I don't play Jax, but if somehow the mk community gets him nerfed, fuck you guys.

Go and win a major with Jade or Sindel them we can talk about our settlements my good sir.

To answer the question Jax is not number 1
I don't main Jade or Sindel, I main Kitana.

The time will come when most characters will have their chance.

Probably not. Jax is a very very good character - he certainly has all the tools needed to make sure that he has no truly awful matchups (I'm talking 7-3s). I know CD JR claimed that Raiden and Noob were bad matchups at one point.

But he's balanced especially by the difficulty in using him. He requires meter to use armor moves and if you time your shots wrong, you simply will be wasting bar, even if you're not directly punished.

I suppose he could be #1 in the game with what I just mentioned. But he's certainly a FAIR character. Nowhere near way above the rest.

leek

Noob
What the fuck

where was I when he became amazing? Honestly.

One moment, he has 5-5's across the board with maybe one 6-4 and the rest 4-6 and lower..

couple weeks later cd jr takes SB and all of a sudden he's #1?

McNasty

Moist.
He has fast consistent normals and some oki shenanigans and a few great players who main him. Surely he isn't #1 though maybe top 8. This thread reeks of bandwagoning.

halfeaten

Fully Composed
Agreed. So much is dependent on playstyle and timings.

Plus, the game is still so young! I still feel like there's so much we've yet to learn about ALL of the characters on the roster. Hell, for all we know next year's EVO might get completely dominated by a Skarlet utilizing little-known, unorthodox tactics.

That's why I love this game. :)

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
We need to stop with threads like this on the Jax broads. Jax is a really good character. He has crazy mix up that makes up his shitty midscreen combos. But he ain't top tier by a long shot. when yo got a blue bitch name Kitana, a masked Conic the hedgehog wannabe who name is Kabal, and the god thunder and bs Raiden. You aren't going to be to ptier by a logn shot. He is high tier at best. Now can please close this thread? I don't need any banwagons players on my Jax. You're treating him like the Miami Heat and LA Lakers combine.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Wow at the crazy nonsense of him being #1...cd jr beats daigo with jax and all of the sudden jax is dark phoenix.

Get a grip people, to me personally he's top 5. He catches you no meter in the corner, you're dead!

what makes him the best character? a dash punch? you telling me armor on an ex move is all it takes to make a character "bullshit tier"?

Jade101

Noob
Thats how i feel, but everyone is this game thats top 5 got bullshit. So people calling jax bullshit is just the ones who are mad their mains are not top 5 any longer, and thats bullshit!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It takes more than wins and losses to decide a character's tier level.

People forget it isn't simply the character who decides the fight, it's the player using him. Ignorance of match-ups can also be a factor for a player to exploit. Jax is definitely a solid character, but I would not call him the best by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.