What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs 9/1/15 changes.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Jackie has no risk miss... Im glad I put work into this char prepatch. All I felt she need was a poke and a wake up fast enough to punish over aggressive people that anti airs. D2 is not a poke but hey it works to some pretty good set ups. I feel like she still whiff pokes at distances where she could be more threatening , slightly new to Briggs but it seems better to use her standing one over D1?
At distances where your usual D1, D3 pokes will whiff... 4~DF2 is a decent get off me, not safe against everyone though.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Been slaving at work the past two days. Please keep the info coming.

Thanks to all the Jacqui players providing updates.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Faster s4 allows you to replace the 1,2, BF4 with 4, BF4 at the end of a juggle for more damage. So instead of something like this in the corner:

B3,3, DB3 -> 3,3, DB2 -> 1,1 -> 1,1 -> 1,2, BF4 for 44%

I'll do

B3,3, DB3 -> 3,3, DB2 -> 1,1 -> 1,1 -> 4, BF4 for 45%

The same generally applies to midscreen combos as well.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
In Shotgun, doing the 2nd part of a restand using 33,BF2 RC 12,DB2 is still doable, but perhaps unnecessary. It's a LOT easier and much more consistent doing F2U2-DU4 11 RC 121 DB2 for a restand. It's only 2% less damage.

Also, I fucking love how B2,(ex)DB2 comes out on block now! Her overhead/low mixup game is so much better now. She's gonna be a bitch to block.

darklightjg1

I didn't throw the extra 1 in there. I was just using an example to demonstrate replacing the end part with 4, BF4 generally gives you an additional 1%. I won't be home to test for 2 more hours but I think if you do the replacement ender in the combo you just listed, it'll be 46%.

darklightjg1

It's an even 45% with the ender replaced apparently, while the pre-patch combo is rounded up from 44.63... not much of a difference.

-Yeah the F2,U2 string buff(s) raises her damage potential a bit as well. If I'm doing the same combo you're referring to, it's 46.35 damage. Very nice.

-High Tech EX ground pound not bouncing the opponent up when the gauntlets are charged is a bit of a bummer. It's still going to take the most work out of the 3 variations and I don't think it's worth it compared to the ranges you can be effective at in the other 2.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
My midscreen BnB's for my two main combo starters:

114~Dust, JI2~exGP, NJP, 33~bf4 does 35%
exGP, S1, 33~dust, 33~bf4 does 43%

Both are ridiculously hard to pull off online, so it looks like im done playing this game again....sigh.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I don't think I'll ever start any combo with 114-dust since the patch. I'd much rather start with B2-ex-dust or B33 ex-dust for the 50/50, and then maybe end with 114dust to continue the restands. Starting with ex-dust does a shit-ton of damage too. It's really great that B2-ex-dust comes out on block now! They absolutely must block overhead/low or they eat the ex-dust for 9% I believe... plus full combo or restand after that.

I've been starting with ex-dust, then a restand, then do either B2-ex-dust or B33-ex-dust and continue from there for 50/50's all day.

Her 100% consistent restand after B2-ex-dust is JiP-F2U2-DU4, 1, RC, 11, dust. This specific setup NEVER misses.

B33-ex-dust by itself does 18%, plus you get to continue comboing after.

B2-ex-dust by itself does 15%, plus you get to continue comboing also.

Last edited: