What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs 9/1/15 changes.

She should be a little nicer now across the board. I'll prob go ahead and take a look at Shotgun. I wish they would give her an alternate costume. Shit, they could put her in another tank top and some booty shorts since people always lookin at her ass. Yea, a tank, booty shorts, and sum Chuks.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
She should be a little nicer now across the board. I'll prob go ahead and take a look at Shotgun. I wish they would give her an alternate costume. Shit, they could put her in another tank top and some booty shorts since people always lookin at her ass. Yea, a tank, booty shorts, and sum Chuks.
Chucks are ugly

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
She's broke. Lola

Try this.
Corner: 33,bf3,33,db3,33,(any ender). 40%+
Or
Corner: 33,bf3,33,db3,f2-u2xxdu3,11,11,ender. 40+

IKizzLE

BloodHound
And the amount of damage shotgun does midscreen is ridiculous now.
BnB's with 1 bar doing 42%. Don't even want to get started on her corner damage.

Only reason I switched from FA to SG was because of damage....time to return back to my original variation.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
And the amount of damage shotgun does midscreen is ridiculous now.
BnB's with 1 bar doing 42%. Don't even want to get started on her corner damage.

Only reason I switched from FA to SG was because of damage....time to return back to my original variation.
What? A Shotgun BnB? What's the input?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

When you have full charge her gauntlets are unblockable.
Is there a gap between either of the options though? Otherwise it's still a pretty good mixup

Sucks that you can cancel from B2 and B33 on block now, that hurts Shotgun quite a bit since we need to cancel into Low Shotgun now and that'll decrease our damage output quite a bit.
You should be able to hit confirm b33 regardless. And dont you normally cancel to low shot off b2 anyway? I don't use the variation much but that's what I thought

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Is there a gap between either of the options though? Otherwise it's still a pretty good mixup

You should be able to hit confirm b33 regardless. And dont you normally cancel to low shot off b2 anyway? I don't use the variation much but that's what I thought
There is a gap. But f2u2~du4 is safe (I think -4/-5) from testing.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
GET THE FUCK OFF MY VARIATION YOU FULL AUTO BANDWAGONING BASTARDS :joker:

Nah, B2~BF2 run cancel 11, 12~dust, dash 33~BF4.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
There is a gap. But f2u2~du4 is safe (I think -4/-5) from testing.
So the overhead does have a gap? Are they both backdashable or does only armor work? I figure you can backdash the gp with gauntlets charged since the range shortens

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So the overhead does have a gap? Are they both backdashable or does only armor work? I figure you can backdash the gp with gauntlets charged since the range shortens
You can backdash and armour; it's a sizeable gap. Both the overhead and the ground pound have a gap

Cerebru

Noob
I just want to test out every special [metered and regular ] on block after B2 and B33. I just know my usual meterless OH combo in FA is gone [as in, now it's too risky].
Jackie has no risk miss... Im glad I put work into this char prepatch. All I felt she need was a poke and a wake up fast enough to punish over aggressive people that anti airs. D2 is not a poke but hey it works to some pretty good set ups. I feel like she still whiff pokes at distances where she could be more threatening , slightly new to Briggs but it seems better to use her standing one over D1?