What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs 9/1/15 changes.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I use realized f2 u2 , 2+3 being an overhead is a buff for High Tech
Since when you have full gauntlet charge it will hit over head, and you can mix it up between that and her ground pound

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I use realized f2 u2 , 2+3 being an overhead is a buff for High Tech
Since when you have full gauntlet charge it will hit over head, and you can mix it up between that and her ground pound

When you have full charge her gauntlets are unblockable.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Well she is indeed buffed, but not necessarily "fixed" (corner whiffs might still be an issue and we don't know if f+1,2,1 remains unusable on block). Now if the buffs override the things that didn't get fixed then that's still cool.
-I would actually prefer the ability to cancel out of B+3,3 and B+2 on block than the way it has been.
-I find it interesting that they went with speed over range for her (unless there are unlisted hitbox buffs as well like WidowPuppy mentioned).
-I like that they want her fake/ground pound and F+2,U+2, 2+4 string to be more usable, but I wonder how easy it will be to interrupt though.
-B+2-> DB+2 in full auto possibly jailing would give her a nasty corner pressure game.
-Better uppercut is always a plus
-I wonder just how much better her neutral jump punch is and it what ways can it be applied more. I really only use it after EX DB+2 in Full Auto and occasionally to try and bait a throw or ground attack.
-Not really sure how High-Tech made out overall yet. The extra cancels could be really good or ultimately still be put to better use in other variations. No mention of improving gauntlet recovery.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So is Jacqui fine now? I thought about shotgun cause those meterless resets seemed like fun. But all her shit didn't seem like fun.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I wanted armor on my ex ground pound...but then realized that in Hi-Tech, Jacqui has an unblockable combo launcher that also OTG's??, so adding armor would be ridic.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I wanted armor on my ex ground pound...but then realized that in Hi-Tech, Jacqui has an unblockable combo launcher that also OTG's??, so adding armor would be ridic.
Yea I thought that too. I wonder if you can do her unblockable OTG launcher 3 times in a row and just keep popping them up.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
But panic mode said we shouldn't use njp in her corner combos because it scales damage very badly.
They took away the B2 ez option select but Full auto looks awesome with B2 up rocket frame trap

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
But panic mode said we shouldn't use njp in her corner combos because it scales damage very badly.
They took away the B2 ez option select but Full auto looks awesome with B2 up rocket frame trap
It depends on the combo. In general, yes.

njp adds double scaling, but if the combo is shorter it may be worth it (like how adding njp in her midscreen combos increases the damage).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Well firstly there's a mistake in the amended part of the OP. Low Blast Double Barrel is DB2EX not DF2EX.

Secondly here's my opinions. Copied some of the stuff from my post in the patch notes thread.

Sucks that you can cancel from B2 and B33 on block now, that hurts Shotgun quite a bit since we need to cancel into Low Shotgun now and that'll decrease our damage output quite a bit. Standing 1 and 4 getting faster is alright but it's the range that's the problem. Glad she has better pokes though. Air Fake Out combos are going to be HYPE! Kinda sad that they didn't buff the speed of Tech Shield but oh well. LOVE that low blast now stuns all the time, that's going to make for a SUUUUUUPER dirty corner game.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Well firstly there's a mistake in the amended part of the OP. Low Blast Double Barrel is DB2EX not DF2EX.

Secondly here's my opinions. Copied some of the stuff from my post in the patch notes thread.

Sucks that you can cancel from B2 and B33 on block now, that hurts Shotgun quite a bit since we need to cancel into Low Shotgun now and that'll decrease our damage output quite a bit. Standing 1 and 4 getting faster is alright but it's the range that's the problem. Glad she has better pokes though. Air Fake Out combos are going to be HYPE! Kinda sad that they didn't buff the speed of Tech Shield but oh well. LOVE that low blast now stuns all the time, that's going to make for a SUUUUUUPER dirty corner game.
Do you have the patch already?