What's new

It's Tekken 8 Week - We are in Need of a Tekken 8 Forum, Mods?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tekken will be available to play globally in the next Saturday.

I'm requesting a forum for it so we can discuss if needed, sharing character tech and much.

Tekken has also transformed my Channel a lot and I'm on the verge of reaching 8K subscribers, expect tutorials guides, tips and tech for as many characters as I can take my hands on, other person I'd recommend to check out it's @Evil Canadian our own rooflemonger, he likes big characters so expect him to cover Kuma, Panda King, Jack-8 initially as mains.

For those that are interested for time being, drop who you plan on maining and we'll see what we will do for you, also if anyone wants to know how the game is currently, for those that played tekken 7 and discussed in here, or just want to chime in the conversation please do, it's essentially a different game, but built upon what tekken 7 brought as a base foundation, but the improvements are all nice and give a cool twist so far, can't wait to explore more.
I did played the demo since release only taking a break for a few days in fear my own ghost would stop learning, but this seems to be the case and he is not slowing it down either.

my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@DamageXcaling

Roofle
https://www.youtube.com/@rooflemonger

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I absolutely loathe discord for game discussions so it's nice there's a forum somewhere for Tekken since TZ shut down for good.

I was able to play the last CBT and the demo and I'm actually really loving the changes to the game. This game has a lot of heart in it that I felt 7 lacked so I'm all in. Jun and Leo will be characters I really focus on since there's no Anna (yet) and I'm thinking about adding Reina to my roster too!

I post a lot of match footage on youtube just for fun also!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I absolutely loathe discord for game discussions so it's nice there's a forum somewhere for Tekken since TZ shut down for good.

I was able to play the last CBT and the demo and I'm actually really loving the changes to the game. This game has a lot of heart in it that I felt 7 lacked so I'm all in. Jun and Leo will be characters I really focus on since there's no Anna (yet) and I'm thinking about adding Reina to my roster too!

I post a lot of match footage on youtube just for fun also!
Subbed, I'm very interested in playing Jun as well, as I will be making guides for this game, I may play a lot more characters than I planned.

Reactions: cfw