What's new

It's like people can't make up their mind.

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
So after snooping around the youtube's and the testyourmight's i found something, its like people migrate between things they want to hate. For example, when the game first came out people couldn't stop complaining about scorpion, now less people do and now they hate on kung lao and raiden(and some others i can't think of). And i feel like there's going to be a new target of hate within a month with a patch or not. How do you guys feel/see this? Because i find it silly. A game is a game and people just can't be pleased.

OH AND SIDE NOTE: if you spell Test-your-might in one word, the auto correct will say counterweight lol

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Raidens finally good and people can't handle him so he shall be pushed back to the bottom in the next game :(

People will always find something to hate in every single game ever made. Excuses for losing are the most common things in any game ever. The topics of hate ATM seems to be Kitana and Kabal.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I don't really mind Kung Lao anymore because with the spin being alot more useless unless from a jump in or in a combo pop up people just can't spam whenever you get close and be safe still. Raiden in lag is still annoying with that teleport every time you think you have an opening he's teleporting behind you. I see alot of people picking Sektor now too, not surprising he's always been good.

Scorpion I find was only a problem when the game first came out because people didn't know how to counter him and alot of new players couldn't handle all the teleporting but he's really not that difficult. Just like Raiden the average one anyways, once you see their patterns they aren't too difficult to deal with. But I find Kung Lao alot easier to deal with just for the spin and hat nerf plus they are still a great character in good hands.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Haters gunna hate...

always..

but there will always be Scorpion scrubs, and I will always despise the ever living fuck out of them. :|
no matter what.
:scorpion::bombs: