What's new

Tech - Cyrax Isn't this broken?

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco

Like Wonderchef said, only way to escape is ducking the throw and blocking the bomb one frame after.
Seriously, who is going to do that considering the amount of options Cyrax has in his already pseudo unblockable setups?

Isn't this MK9 Cyrax all over again? I'm a bit worried

discuss

Last edited:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
This is easy to read though seeing as how they are just standing still like that you can predict the grab. If they stand still and then cancel into a overhead it will come out slower and can be blocked either overhead-low or low-overhead. If they delay it to low-overhead you would of had enough time to armor or backdash out.

I agree maybe nerf the grab setup though, but keep the rest of them seeing as how they can be easy to block with practice.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
This is easy to read though seeing as how they are just standing still like that you can predict the grab. If they stand still and then cancel into a overhead it will come out slower and can be blocked either overhead-low or low-overhead. If they delay it to low-overhead you would of had enough time to armor or backdash out.

I agree maybe nerf the grab setup though, but keep the rest of them seeing as how they can be easy to block with practice.
Jesus. Is this what the Quan community looked like all this time?

Damn.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I thought he did as well. His justification was that MKXL was basically an all new game like AE/Ultra and such.
Yeah. I wasn't under the impression that TYM held any sway in that decision at all.

Then again, my finger is far from the pulse, so to speak.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Are people seriously just finding out about this?

This character is mk9 all over again and I'm glad the majority of you assholes voted for ALLOW DLC AT FR

Smart
^^^ This. And I am the originator of expressing my love for Cyrax with yellow letters, but good fucking luck to everyone @ FR in the event it devolves into a broken tech typhoon. The whole reason I'm sticking to Sektor whenever I use Triborg is because I don't want to heavily invest in Cyrax until stuff like this gets sorted out and readjusted.