What's new

Is This Normal?

First off excuse the horrible video, and the lack of knowing wtf I'm doing when it comes to uploading videos, and my stupid choices in gameplay :p

now that I have that out of the way here are my pet peeves with this game, the hit boxes and tracking. Too me personally I think this just bizarre, but if someone has an explanation of :

A) why my "gtfo off me" ex wake up did not do....anything, the whole ex part just went right thru him. and
B) why the last punch walk has that bizarre hit box and tracking

Normal? It's stuff like this that boggles my mind, but if it's easily explainable then I guess It's just me :p

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
man i really tried to see it but the picture was tiny, you should re upload but use your Xbox1/PS4 DVR funtion so we can see it full screen!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ok ill take a guess at it. there is several frames that are happening before you visualy see the EX move come out, when hit on this time frame, your EX is not in active frames and will be stopped either before you use the bar or after, it depends on the move that stopped it!

ok ill take a guess at it. there is several frames that are happening before you visualy see the EX move come out, when hit on this time frame, your EX is not in active frames and will be stopped either before you use the bar or after, it depends on the move that stopped it!
I'll try to use the ps4 upload, not sure how to upload just that part though and the whole replay is like 800mb.

Basically, the first wtf? moment is i did an ex wakeup knee, so its suposed to push him back fullscreen when the ex part hits which is a punch. It hit, the knee part and it pushed him to the ground instead of the 2nd punch part connecting that send them flying fullscreen. Nothing stopped it, the move hit, just the 2nd part decided to go directly thru him and into nothing.

If you click the fullscreen option on the embedded file you can see it better, but ill look into the ps4 upload option.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
First off excuse the horrible video, and the lack of knowing wtf I'm doing when it comes to uploading videos, and my stupid choices in gameplay :p

now that I have that out of the way here are my pet peeves with this game, the hit boxes and tracking. Too me personally I think this just bizarre, but if someone has an explanation of :

A) why my "gtfo off me" ex wake up did not do....anything, the whole ex part just went right thru him. and
B) why the last punch walk has that bizarre hit box and tracking

Normal? It's stuff like this that boggles my mind, but if it's easily explainable then I guess It's just me :p

That same thing happened to me a few times online. Its really annoying and should be fixed along with other buggy ex moves.

That same thing happened to me a few times online. Its really annoying and should be fixed along with other buggy ex moves.
That's the thing though, I never see them fixing this kinda stuff and to me it's just a game killer. Makes the game a write off imo.​

skrone

cold blooded
ok, so what happened is you traded, hence why the second hit whiffed( also, on another note, ex gotcha grab would have been better on wakeup) look at your life bar, you both took damage at the same time. The armor on that doesn't become active for a few frames so you can't count on it to work as a guaranteed get out of jail free wakeup (that would be busted as hell). You only get one hit of armor off that move, if something registers as two hits, the first one gets eaten by the armor, and the second one you take as damage. This matchup is SOLIDLY in Jax's favor, it looks/sounds like you just need to get more familiar with the character and game mechanics. Also, this happens offline too. There are a ton of awesome tutorials explaining the way wakeups and armor work. NRS cannot substitute learning the game, and going through the grind of getting your ass kicked until you learn the matchups. The game is still pretty new, give it time. PS, if you need some help with the matchup lemme know. I administer large amounts of salt on the daily against this four armed garbage pail (my brother mains Goro)

Thank you Skrone (I'm free as fuck btw but that's besides the point lol and yes Goro blows chunks) my life bar is on the right, the dmg you see is from the knock down before this, Jax didn't take any damage while I did that wakeup.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_

That's the thing though, I never see them fixing this kinda stuff and to me it's just a game killer. Makes the game a write off imo.​
True and really the worst move ive seen is Relentless Jasons ex bf3? I think when he charges at you . Ive beeen completely behind him and I still get hit by it. Anti airs like no tomorrow.